BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Who wants less when you could have more from your on-the-go breakfast options?â with less than 200 calories per serving, special k protein coffee house breakfast shakes are a great combination of nutrition and taste in a bottle. â â start your day with the delicious goodness of the chocolate mocha coffee house breakfast shakes, complete with 10g of protein, 5g of fiber* and nearly 1/3rd of the daily value of key vitamins & minerals.â these shakes also provide as much caffeine as a cup of coffee**! â find them in the breakfast aisle! â *contains 5 g total fat per serving. â **a 5.5 oz cup of drip-brewed coffee and special k...

Special K® Kellogg's Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake
  • "Never tired these, but im a fan of Special K so I hope they taste good just like the other special k products " in 1 review
  • "I love special K products not only do they taste great but they are good for you and help you lose weight." in 1 review
Sydney O.
Danville, AR
My favorite protein shake! It has the best taste and really gives me that chocolate taste that I’m craving when I am trying my best to be healthy. I usually drink it along with a fruit for my afternoon snack!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love the shakes they definitely curb my appetite in the morning I currently have the chocolate delight flavor in my refrigerator and the French vanilla flavor. I always make sure to keep a couple of these stocked in my refrigerator, these are great for college students because they really help curb your appetite especially when you are sitting in a long lecture classes.
Tara B.
West Chester, PA
Soooo Goood... I was looking for something I could drink in the morning to get some vitamins and saw these had COFFEE in them too. I bought 2 flavors and tried this one this morning and it tasted so smooth and good. I like the hint of coffee taste and the rest was like a smooth cream taste. It is just the right size for morning and easy to drink quickly. I will buy more of these.
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
I usually don't like protein shakes or meal replacement shakes because of their taste. I have found that I love the taste of all of the Special K shakes. I usually drink one for breakfast and i won't get hungry until lunch time. These are a breakfast staple for me!
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Unlike a lot of protein shakes, these don't have a chalky flavor. They are creamy and filling enough to grab them and go.  As a busy working mom, I keep a few of these in the fridge for those long days with far to many meetings. I prefer the chocolate mocha to pair with a cup of coffee about noon.
Sarah H.
I seem to be unable to decide if I like this or not. It smells great, and the aftertaste reminds me of coffee. However, when first drinking it, it tastes like extremely watered down coffee or just coffee flavored water.
Lindsay S.
Macungie, PA
I have recently started buying these protein shakes and I've already fallen in love!! I'm a teacher, it's the end of May, and I am BURNT OUT. I need a breakfast that is filling, but that is also quick (so I can sleep in as late as possible!) This drink really does everything. It keeps me full all morning (much more than a bowl of cereal does) and it is a quick grab & go breakfast. The other thing I LOVE about it is that it has caffeine - equivalent to a cup of coffee. I don't need to fuss with my Keurig to get my morning caffeine, because this drink already has it! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Lexi R.
Normal, IL
I don't usually like protein shakes, but I REALLY hated this one. I purchased these because my Muscle Milk ones were sold out (try those instead.) The flavor wasn't too "chalky" like most protein shakes, but that was the only thing I liked about it. It didn't taste like chocolate to me. It was not sweet at all and almost had a bitter taste to it. I would not recommend.
the taste of chocolate / mocha, not too sweet. What you get at walmart online. The taste of chocolate is delicious. It is the best one of the best protein drink. the price is a bit economical. As for the other flavors, they are not bad. Chocolate is decent. For breakfast it is very nutritious. It is a product must treat people who have no time for breakfast and are always moving.
Brynn B.
I actually really like these. I am a little picky about the protein shakes I use because a lot seem to just be chocolate milk, and have more sugar than chocolate milk would. These taste good, and I like to use them as a breakfast on the go when I don't have time to make something else. I'd recommend.
Tiffany L.
Gulfport, MS
Im curious don't all protien shakes leave that taste?
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
How strong of a coffee like flavor do these have? Compared to a regular iced mocha how is the taste?
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
I actually have really wanted to try these how do they taste? does it really help kick hunger away?
LEAR12080 JACKELINE C.
I've seen a lot of this product in my country and I love Special K cereal, I saw these little bottles of protein and I was curious to try it, what you think about the taste of this protein? it is delicious? What do you think about the taste? worth it?
Theresa A.