BeveragesProtein ShakesSpecial K
Special K Kellogg's Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake

Special K® Kellogg's Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake

Who wants less when you could have more from your on-the-go breakfast options?â with less than 200 calories per serving, special k protein coffee house breakfast shakes are a great combination of nutrition and taste in a bottle. â â start your day with the delicious goodness of the chocolate mocha coffee house breakfast shakes, complete with 10g of protein, 5g of fiber* and nearly 1/3rd of the daily value of key vitamins & minerals.â these shakes also provide as much caffeine as a cup of coffee**! â find them in the breakfast aisle! â *contains 5 g total fat per serving. â **a 5.5 oz cup of drip-brewed coffee and special k...

Are these good? Are they Chalky? Are they a good meal replacement? How much do they run?
Are they good for anxiety?
How is the flavor?
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love special K products not only do they taste great but they are good for you and help you lose weight.in reviews
Never tired these, but im a fan of Special K so I hope they taste good just like the other special k products in reviews
Alexa B.
These are one of my favorite protein drinks. They aren't too expensive. They don't taste too much like protein & they don't leave a nasty after taste! This is one of the only protein drinks you'll see me drink
Molly S.
Cleveland, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tastes great, very convenient, and keeps you feeling full. A great protein shake for an easy breakfast or lunch on the go!! Not cheap, but a tasty and nice nutritional product. Would definitely recommend!
Julie T.
I like these a lot, but I guess it depends on personal taste preferences. I've tried a couple different brands of breakfast shake and this one is my favorite. I have one almost every morning on my way to work. It has never upset my stomach which is great, especially since I've been pregnant these past few months (yes I know it contains some caffeine, save your breath). And although I'm "starving" pretty frequently these days, these help me get through the morning.
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like these chocolate protein shakes. I like the consistency and flavor. I feel full after drinking one for a few hours. I usually grab these over other protein shakes.
Eva  L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Have you ever had a day where you really don’t even have time to eat? Well this is the perfect thing I just take one of these on the go and I am good for the whole day
lori M.
Hackett, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Really good product for a cheap price and if you don’t have time to cook you some breakfast or run by McDonald’s keep these on hand
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
It made me sick, I will never buy it again because it riced my heart and that’s because of the bad ingredients that has in
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Yummy flavored protein drink. These do help you lose the weight. Tastes almost like a malt shake.
Amanda D.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
They are ok, a quick on the go protein supplement beverage. The taste is kind of chalky and there’s a bit of sugar. Could be worse tho
Betty  D.
San Antonio, TX
This protein drink is perfect for those mornings when I don’t have time to make breakfast. I like how portable they are. It’s so easy just to toss one in my purse. But the best part is the taste. It is full of chocolatey goodness and a great way to get your protein.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...