BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally flavored.

Special K® Kellogg's Chocolate Almond Chewy Nut Bar
  • "Special K as a brand always comes through with snacks that offer the perfect after work pick me up" in 1 review
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
delicious almond bar with chocolate chips and on the bottom also brings peanuts, oatmeal, coconut is gluten free with natural flavor of nuts and oats had never tasted but I recommend them.
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Special k did these bars right! If you like Kind bars but can't get yourself to pay $3 per bar, try these. You get 5 bars in a box and they are delicious! My husband and 2 yr old son both loves them. For 170 calories these bars are a great alternative to a candy bar.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I just found these at the grocery store a few weeks ago and decided to give them a try. They are so good! I have already bought a few more boxes and lately I keep tossing one in my bag whenever I leave the house. They come with 5 in a box and where I live they are around $3. not too bad especially when they have had coupons on they lately.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I normally don't eat granola bars or things in the nature just because I find then hard and dry. This was actually pretty good at only 170 calories and chewyness of it wasn't bad. I enjoyed the dark chocolate and the almonds. It was a lil dry but I could get this down. And i wasn't as hungry throughout the day which was a plus. I'd buy more
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
These are so good. I just bought them today when I went to the store and I'm so happy I did. They taste so good and are the perfect balance of nuts and chocolate. you'd think you're eating a candy bar.
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
Just discovered these. They are absolutely tasty! They are only 170 calories. I'm not too into almonds/nuts, but these bars are good. I'll definitely be picking up some more.
Juliet G.
ottawa
Anything with chocolate and nuts gets my vote. Special K as a brand always comes through with snacks that offer the perfect after work pick me up
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
I love special k but this snack is my favorite. Has almond, chocolate and nuts. It is delicious. Has a great price. You have to try it.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
My new favorite afternoon snack. Always a fan of Special K, but totally in love with this protein packed chocolate fix
Melissa P.
Harlingen
I take 2 to work everyday ...one for the morning drive the other for mu lunch treat... The almonds are so crunchy!!