Special K® Kellogg's Chocolate Almond Cereal uploaded by Tiffany L.Special K® Kellogg's Chocolate Almond Cereal uploaded by Roxana antonieta R.Special K® Kellogg's Chocolate Almond Cereal uploaded by Paqui P.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cereals at Target.com! Kellogg's Special K Chocolate Almond Cereal 12.7 oz

Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
by far the best flavor of the kellogg’s cereal. chocolate almond is amazing ! love i️t in the morning with some unsweetened almond milk. literally sooooooooo good. i️t turns the milk a little chocolatey at the end too.
bianca r.
I do like cereal healthy brands but i don’t however like this brand for healthy stuff because i don’t think the flavors are good and i’m just not a fan of this brand. I have not had many flavors but the granola bars are not too bad. I might have to experiment with different flavors but as far as the cereal i didn’t like what i’ve tried. I like Kashi
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
One of my favorite cereals. Special K gets pretty creative with new flavors to try. This one is filling and tasteful. It's sweet without being overbearing like most cereals.
allie c.
It's almost impossible for me to keep this in the house. I usually have to buy 2 boxes--one for me, and one for my boyfriend. Regardless, he usually ends up eating my box too. I primarily eat Special K cereal, but this one is by far my favorite. Similar to Cocoa Rice Krispies, except way better for you. This will certainly stay on my grocery list!
ashley c.
Newport, RI
One of my favorite things about Kellogg's is there cereal! I love being able to mix something sweet and something bland together! kellogg's always pulls through in the sense in which its super healthy and affordable! I definitely recommend because it doesn't have too many calories and it tastes great!
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Special k cereal is my favorite and my spouse. I love how healthy and tasty they make it. It's not very cheap but it's worth it. If you like cereal and want something healthy this is the cereal for you. I normally buy and Wal-Mart or Kroger. Give it a try and I promise you won't be unhappy.
Mia J.
Kerman
Special k is a good cereal I love that is healthy and very good at he same time, I'm always looking for a way to eat healthier and still enjoy my food especially after having a baby, but I would say the only down fall is the little chocolate pieces have a weird after taste.
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
I like this cereal because it gives you that sweet chocolate taste with the healthy cereal and it just kick starts your day. Its a very good flavor cereal and usually any store carries it. Sometimes its sold out so you got to get it fast! I usually have organic milk with it!
Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
I’m very picky when it comes to eating special K because one flavor I could love and then next could be disgusting. The only 2 flavors that I have not had a problem with is this flavor and strawberry! I love eating this though because it’s a lot healthier for me than Cinnamon Toast Crunch and it’s delicious!
Zack B.
Bloomsburg, PA
Special k with chocolate and almonds. Almonds are my favorite nut and putting it in a healthy cereal with just a touch of chocolate to give it a nice sweet taste is a perfect combination