BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Special K Chewy Dark Chocolate Granola Bars: 110 calories 4g fiber 4g protein

Special K® Kellogg's Chewy Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
  • "I love dark chocolate myself and I know a lot of other people do too." in 1 review
  • "I really like these little bars because they are low in calories and taste really good as well. " in 1 review
  • "It's delicious and I don't have to feel guilty after eating it because of the low calorie count." in 1 review
Ana C.
These granola bars are SO good! I work early hours and sometimes I don't have time to grab breakfast, so I always keep a box of these in my kitchen. They're a great alternative to other granola bars that are filled with sugar.
Morgan Z.
Chandler, AZ
Special K has really started to impress me with the new variety of flavors that they are starting to offer. I really like these little bars because they are low in calories and taste really good as well.
Jazlyn A.
This is a great way to get protein, and it's filling. I normally one of these and two bottles of water for either my breakfast or lunch, and I'm pretty much set for the day.
Brittany S.
Lehi , UT
These are great! Cookie-like and chewy, very chocolate-y. These are small, fitting into a caloric count, actually a better size for a child's snack or for me. there is no card-board, no crumbling, and no dry mouth from eating these, like many other bars have! would buy again!
Kristen D.
Athens, GA
I really enjoy this snack! It's delicious and I don't have to feel guilty after eating it because of the low calorie count. I also like that I am getting fiber and protein from this treat and it is not just a sugary treat.
Alison p.
Aubrey, TX
Great on the go and a good start for your busy day, tastes great too. I love dark chocolate myself and I know a lot of other people do too.
HollY M.
Fowlerville, MI
These are a delicious and quick snack without all the extra fat and calories. The price point is a little on the higher end.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Not especially filling nor does it really take the place of a snack. But if you're dieting, it's better than veggies.
Jessica w.
Glendora, CA
These are pretty good. Better for you then a granola bar and taste good. Easy to take with you and satisfies you
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
These are probably my favorite granola bars. They are super filling and taste so good. Perfect on the go snack!