Special K® Kellogg's Cereal Chocolatey Strawberry uploaded by Kayla R.Special K® Kellogg's Cereal Chocolatey Strawberry uploaded by Kayla R.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Chocolatey Strawberry Cereal.
110 calories.
1g sat fat, 5%DV.
180mg sodium, 8%DV.
8g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Good source of fiber & made with Whole Grain™.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with chocolatey pieces and strawberries.

Kara H.
Providence , RI
This is the best cereal!! It’s so filling for breakfast and the combination of chocolate and strawberries is so delicious. I eat this at least twice a week and is almost always on sale at the grocery store. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids
This is my favorite kind of cereal. It is so yummy. I bought this at Walmart/target. I always buy this kind of cereal. It is healthy for you and delicious. It always stomps my chocolate craving. I would recommend this to anyone.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge , NJ
Hands down my favorite cereal. I go through this stuff like crazy. The only issues is that I have found that a lot of stores near me no longer carry it so I am not sure if Kelloggs is going to stop producing it. Anyway, the mix of chocolatey taste with strawberries is just so good. The best flavor of Special K.
Shady A.
Irving, TX
This is by far my most favorite cereal! When I made the change to eat healthier, I felt all the other cereals were just so bland that my sweet tooth was never curbed. But once I came across this cereal, everything changed. It tastes great and the small chunks of chocolate are just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings.
Rachel L.
I am not a huge cereal person but when I am craving it this is what I reach for. Although it is still a lot of sugar, it has more protein and other valuable nutrients than other cereals and actually leaves me feeling full instead of like I still need a meal. It is really good mixed with Special K® Kellogg's Cereal Chocolate Almond
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I haven't bought this cereal in a while, but I think it's great! It tastes very good and it's also good for you! I got it on sale..so I'm not sure what the price usually is. But it was a good deal and I was happy that I got it :) will def buy again in the future!
Alexis A.
Chocolate & strawberry are the types of cereal my boyfriend and I get so it's a fun compromise to have this! It's really good, although there seems like there's more chocolate than strawberries.
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
This is one of my favorites! It combines two of my favorite flavors. I'm not consuming this product with health in mind though. I'm sure this cereal is better than others but there is still a lot of sugar in this. To taste, I feel like I could eat this for dessert.
Stephanie Y.
New Orleans, LA
When I feel like I'm eating healthy special k Is what I choose to be smart any local grocery sells all Kellogg's cereals the price is always right... usually on sale and trust me you be hooked for life.
Wishyka B.
I prefer the Kellogg's strawberry cereal with out the chocolate. I enjoy the dried strawberries with the cereal, it's fresh test to me and every bite feels wonderful knowing that I'm not eating foods loaded with sugar