Special K® Kellogg’s Cereal Bars Red Berries uploaded by Anna M.Special K® Kellogg’s Cereal Bars Red Berries uploaded by Anna M.Special K® Kellogg’s Cereal Bars Red Berries uploaded by Nashwa M.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Value Pack Red Berries Cereal Bars.
12 bars.
Kellogg's Family Rewards™.
kelloggsfamilyrewards.com.
New name, same strawberry flavor!
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Drop those last few pounds: 6 simple strategies.
Reach your new year goals.
Get your best body ever!
Jump.
90 calories per bar.
12-0.81oz (23g) bars.

Special K® Kellogg’s Cereal Bars Red Berries
  • "These bars taste great, but they are very small so it can't replace breakfast unless your pair it with a yogurt and some fruit. " in 6 reviews
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Special K Red Berries is my favorite cereal, so when I saw the bars in stores I immediately bought a box of them. They are pretty small, but they're great for a quick snack, especially when you're in a hurry. There are comparable brands out there, for a better price, and are larger in size but they aren't the exact taste of the Special K cereal.
Jasmine G.
I loved these for such a long time but you get tired of the same taste for breakfast bars to go. I liked the texture and taste of these for a long time and the added little chocolate drizzle! These are great for on the go but mix up your breakfast bars or snack routine as you'll find yourselves craving other items soon.
Anna M.
These cereal bars taste so delicious, but they are pretty small. Whenever I ate one, it didn't really fill me up and it actually made me want to eat another! What I do like about this product is the amount of calories. They are 90 calories each and it helps as a snack! A tip when buying these is to not replace your whole breakfast with one cereal bar. Add in more things like fruit. Thank you for reading my review.
Erika M.
These bars are just okay in my opinion. I think the big attraction to them is that they are only 90 calories but for me these don't work well as a snack because they only fill me up for about a half hour and then my stomach is growling again. If they had more fiber and protein I think I would like them better because they do have a tasty flavor and crunch to them.
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
I was skeptical before I first tried these since I usually don't like cereal bars, but I was pleasantly surprised. They have the perfect balance of cereal, yogurt, and strawberries. It probably isn't the most balanced breakfast ever, but these are great to eat on the way to work if you don't have time for a proper meal. The only downside is how addictive they are! I always think "They're only 90 calories so I can have one more..." and then the whole box is gone.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
These are my absolute favorite cereal bars. I eat them every morning or take them with me when I'm out working for a quick pick me up during the day. They're delicious and just the right size to hit the spot.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
These are too delicious, I got a value pack box with a lot of these and me and my boyfriend finished them all within a week, they are very tasty and sweet, instead of going to candy grab yourself one of these;3
Kimberly N.
San Diego, CA
I love Special K bars so much. Red berries flavor is where it's at. Once I start, I have trouble stopping... these bars aren't that filling and they taste reaaaaally great. I usually have to eat two at a time to feel satisfied. Wish they were bigger!
alyssa g.
Waxhaw, NC
These are some of my favorite cereal bars - great, light breakfast bar or mid-morning snack with a fruity taste that doesn't leave you feeling hungry. It's got a great calorie count so you're not overeating in the morning and you won't feel sluggish later in the afternoon. Love them!
Cryssy T.
Hudson, FL
I love the strawberry and blueberry ones. They have just the right about of sweet to make it taste liek it isn't healthy. Very little calories makes it even more appealing. Oh and I like the raspberry flavor too. these are really yummy!
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Are these good?
Shannon P.
Does anyone know a protein bar that tastes like this with less sugar?
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
What is your favorite flavor?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Is there a place to get these for cheap?