Special K® Kellogg’s Cereal Bar Strawberry uploaded by aysha fida m.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Strawberry Special K® Cereal Bar.

Single-serve.

8-9.7 oz pkgs.

Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
These cereal bars are one of my favorites. Taste delicious, only wish the size of the individual bar was a little bit bigger. Other than that, they are a fabulous snack or take along breakfast item. My kids take them as snacks for school. Never had a problem with quality consistency either. Will definitely continue to purchase!
Miranda💋 R.
Special k is the number 1 brand I go to for weight loss or just to watch what I eat on an everyday basis. So when I’m on the go I just pick up a strawberry cereal bar and head my way. You can taste the sweet stress berry with out the artificial flavoring but natural taste.
Kiera C.
Provo
These are my favorite. I love them but I don’t buy them that often because they don’t fill me up as much as I’d like them to. They need to be a bit bigger but the flavor is spot on. I plan to buy these again.
Brittany J.
Special k is my favorite, especially the strawberry flavor omg I just love the strawberry taste that it Leaves in your mouth. This is a good snack to have throughout the day and at work with u need some fast.
Amy B.
seattle
There is no way these are a healthy snack! They taste so good. I keep a box of them in my trunk for when the kids I take care of or I get hungry we can have a tasty treat!

They’re definitely worth a try.
Dana A.
Arlington
These use to be my favorite granola bars but I find myself not purchasing these as often. I love the taste and the fact that it is low calorie but it is not filling and they break apart so easily!
Regina S.
Palos Hills, IL
Like the first time but the taste was to much for me to handle . Got them from Sams club . I will not get again . Maybe I will try it again if someone offers it but I m not paying for it
Taylor L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This product was ruined for me because of the Army. These are given to us in basic training for extra protien throughout the day but aren't really a great source of protien.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Mattea K.
I decided to get these and try them them about a year ago since I couldn't find my regular bars at the time, which were a different brand. I haven't had them since then. They were fairly good, but I preferred the regular cereal better.