Special K® Kellogg’s Cereal Bar Strawberry uploaded by aysha fida m.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Strawberry Special K® Cereal Bar.

Single-serve.

8-9.7 oz pkgs.

Miranda💋 R.
Special k is the number 1 brand I go to for weight loss or just to watch what I eat on an everyday basis. So when I’m on the go I just pick up a strawberry cereal bar and head my way. You can taste the sweet stress berry with out the artificial flavoring but natural taste.
Brittany J.
Special k is my favorite, especially the strawberry flavor omg I just love the strawberry taste that it Leaves in your mouth. This is a good snack to have throughout the day and at work with u need some fast.
Amy B.
seattle
There is no way these are a healthy snack! They taste so good. I keep a box of them in my trunk for when the kids I take care of or I get hungry we can have a tasty treat!

They’re definitely worth a try.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Mattea K.
I decided to get these and try them them about a year ago since I couldn't find my regular bars at the time, which were a different brand. I haven't had them since then. They were fairly good, but I preferred the regular cereal better.
Stephanie C.
NORTH WALES, PA
We want to like these as much as the Special with Red Berries cereal.... but they fall short. I can't seem to decide if it is the smell of them that we don't like or just the fact that they seem so dis similar to the cereal that we love. Not my favorite Special K product.
Kay L.
I used to love taking these as a snack to school. They’re sweet and have bits of freeze dried strawberries in every bite. It is affordable. I don’t think it’s healthy (lots of sugar) even if it’s advertised as a healthy snack.
Kiera C.
Provo
These are my favorite. I love them but I don’t buy them that often because they don’t fill me up as much as I’d like them to. They need to be a bit bigger but the flavor is spot on. I plan to buy these again.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
This is a necessity for all strawberry flavor lovers! Comes from a great brand at an affordable price and is a great breakfast or anytime snack. Easily available to purchase at many locations such as Walmart.
Vivian L.
I love this bar.  My work place had this cafe area for employees and they would have these here. whenever i forgot to eat breakfast i would take out these bars. or just eve as a snack would do. Its very delicious and not that sweet. I would buy them for myself if i had the time to.