BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lightly Toasted, Lightly Sweetened Rice Cereal High In Flavor Enjoy Every Day As Part Of A Healthy, Reduced-Calorie Diet An Excellent Source Of 11 Vitamins And Minerals Grocery, Pantry, Breakfast Foods, Cold Cereal & Granola

Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Love this and the Red Berries type! Great for when you don't want a sugar rush, but just want a bowl of cereal ;). Great food if you are watching calories or fat, but is great even if you are just eating whatever you want :). It is great when you add some fruit to it as well, like peach or banana!
Alejandra A.
I bought this cereal because I thought it'd be a healthier choice that still tasted good. While it doesn't taste bad, it doesn't taste good unless you add sugar. I'd recommend going with other a Special K flavors, like Vanilla Almond or Fruit and Yogurt.
Megan F.
Cleveland, OH
I love this cereal. It isn't too sweet and is filling! I like that it is a quick and easy breakfast and that it is healthier for you than most other cereals on the market. I feel that it was a good value for the price, but I did not do the special k challenge and loose weight, I just replaced my original breakfast cereals with this one.
Anjanette H.
Suffolk, VA
Special K is my favorite cereal out there. Some may think there's not too much flavor, but I think it's the perfect amount of flavor. I eat it plan, but I know many add fruits and such to add flavor. They also have the other flavors of Special K, I love the chocolate delight one.
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is my favorite breakfast or snack. I love that it has just a little sweetness to it. It's great with a banana or strawberries on top. I love that it's very affordable too. I love to that it goes really well with almond milk. I buy this cereal about every week!!
Kate B.
My mother had bought this one day and I thought it would taste nasty but I was wrong! I love the taste that it has and the fact that it seems pretty healthy. I ended up buying it regularly and would definitely recommend it.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't eat cereal very often but sometimes I come home from work and cook but don't feel very hungry but I know I need to eat something. Special K and some almond milk get the job done all without a ton of calories.
Tina S.
Putnam Valley, NY
My favorite cereal! (With vanilla soy milk!) I think it is a healthy alternative to other cereals. It is a bit expensive but you can buy it bulk. It is extremely tasty. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kaylee G.
Lehighton, PA
This product is a great "pick me up" in the morning as you're walking out the door rushing to work. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not start it off with a great flavored granola bar. The blueberry flavor is the best part!
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
They do have a great taste and they are delicious! My only complaint is that they don't fill you up. They're a tiny snack and I'm still immediately hungry right after eating it. They're small and not filling:( More for the taste not filling factor