Special K® Kellogg’s Caramel Pretzel Cashew Protein Snack Bars uploaded by Joy H.Special K® Kellogg’s Caramel Pretzel Cashew Protein Snack Bars uploaded by Jeannie U.

BY SPECIAL K

No Matter How Busy Life Can Get, There’s Always Time For A Snack. Our Caramel Pretzel Protein Trail Mix Bar Is Perfect For Anyone Who’s Always Running Out And About.

Soy Protein Isolate, Roasted Peanuts (Peanuts, Salt), Soluble Corn Fiber, Sugar, Cashews, Fructose, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Pretzel Pieces (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid], Malt Flavor, Salt, Soybean Oil, Yeast), Dextrose, Whole Grain Oats, Roasted Soybeans, Contains 2% Or Less Of Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Glycerin, Milk, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Salt, Paprika Extract Color, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Corn Syrup, Butter (Cream, Salt), Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Xanthan Gum, Wheat Starch

Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
These have a pretty good taste. I normally not a fan of protein bars. These are crunchy sweet and salty. Great for on the go or in between meals. You should be able to find in most stores around breakfast items.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Special K® Kellogg’s Caramel Pretzel Cashew Protein Snack Bars, bought these the other day, they are delicious. Love the chewy caramel, it has caramel, salted pretzels, salted nuts and whole grain oats. It’s a great protein snack for on the go.
Emily J.
Prosper, TX
These protein bars are so yummy! They are perfect to eat after a work out! They are really healthy and will fill you up! I've tried a few other protein bars, but these are by far way better! I get my bars from Kroger, but you can get these almost anywhere! I recommend every one to buy these
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the Special K protein snack bars ! The Carmel pretzel and cashew are great for my sweet tooth with a salty side! Great way to add protein to my diet! Great taste and price in a easy on the go snack size! Will buy again!
Joselyn S.
These are my to-go snack bars whenever I am in a rush and didn't have time to eat breakfast! We all have those days and these delicious bars help you get through the day. Plus take it to your advantage since they do have protein. Take one to work or pack one of these in your kids lunch bags, I promise they will be begging for more!!
Kelly M.
I think these protein snack bars are some of the better protein bars I have tried. I like the combination of the caramel and, pretzels, and cashews. The salty and sweet combination is very good. I typically eat these bars for breakfast or an afternoon snack. They are not crunchy and they have a good texture that also isn't too chewy.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
A little frustrating for my taste but not bad, the layer of peanut butter is great. I got it on sale at Target stores for $2.50 contains 6 bars. Is a filling snack and easy to take on the go, does not take any space or add weight to your bag or lunch box
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I really like this flavor of special k protein bars..i like the taste and how it has nuts, oats, caramel and pretzels to satisfy your cravings.