Special K® Kellogg’s Caramel Pretzel Cashew Protein Snack Bar uploaded by Darriyen I.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Um I literally just bought these and now they’re discontinued. Ouch. I love salty and sweet and this bar is the perfect combination for protein. I eat these as a snack. BRING THESE BACK PLEASE I GOT THESE FROM AMAZON PRIME BTW.
Brittani O.
These are so good!!! I've been toting these in my backpack for a few weeks now as snacks & sometimes even breakfast if I'm in a rush! They're absolutely delicious & each bar has 8 grams of protein, which is pretty awesome when you're constantly on the go. Definitely buy these!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
A quick snack not fantastic but with 8 grams of protein, 160 calories, flavor was not the best. I got it at target and looks like now it has been discontinued
PABLO D.
South Africa, Johannesburg South
It is my quick morning snack because I don't have time to make breakfast when I go to school