Special K® Kellogg’s Caramel Nut Protein Bites uploaded by Heather S.Special K® Kellogg’s Caramel Nut Protein Bites uploaded by Sierra M.

BY SPECIAL K

Keep Your Momentum Alive With These Protein Bites. With Caramel Flavor, Almonds, Peanuts And Oats, Get The Boost You’re Looking For.

Roasted Soybeans, Roasted Almonds (Almonds, Vegetable Oil [Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil], Salt), Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Syrup, Almonds, Whole Grain Oats, Peanuts, Almond Butter (Almonds), Honey, Palm Oil, Invert Sugar, Acacia Gum, Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Butter (Cream, Salt), Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Nonfat Milk,

• Any thoughts on These? Kind of expensive for such a small...1 Answers
Nikki D.
Treasure Island, FL
I’ve tried both the chocolate PB and these Caramel ones, and while they are both good, these are definitely my favorite! Like another reviewer said, they are a bit dry, so I have them with coffee/water/etc... In a really weird way, I almost like that they’re a bit on the dry side because it keeps me from eating way too many too fast haha
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a love hate relationship with these little bites. I always love having them around the house. They’re easy to snack on and there are a ton in the bag. The reason I’m giving this product three stars is because I find myself eating the entire bag and not realizing it. These are supposed to be packed full of protein and I’m still starving afterwards.
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
These are great for a protein snack after the gym or with breakfast and even for a snack throughout the day. I love special k and I love their low calorie snack choices for when you’re craving salty and sweet
These Special K protein bites are delicious! They are a great little snack that gives me energy! I would recommend these to anybody! We love the Carmel flavoring!
Sarah C.
4625 Woodbine Ave Dayton, ohio
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
veronica c.
El Paso Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
Breakfast, the most important meal of the day. Kashi is the go to brand! I love the taste and the fact that its healthy is just a bonus! We love this brand at home especially this flavor ❤❤❤
Heather S.
Marietta, GA
I was in Wal-Mart and they were handing out samples of these. I was surprised at how much I liked them. The caramel flavor is much better then the peanut butter. They have a good bit of protein 9 grams per serving. They are a little dry so you need some water with them. Overall I am pleased with them
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
I give these to my kids whenever we are running late and they need a fast on the go breakfast. They are packed with protein and I always have some on hand for those days where you need a quick bite. The kids love the flavour and so do I . I absolutely would keep purchasing these.
Gladys N.
All the products of kellogg are really good, I always buy them, son my favorite cereal! I love it I recommend itAll the products of kellogg are really good, I always buy them, son my favorite cereal! I love it I recommend itAll the products of kellogg are really good, I always buy them, son my favorite cereal! I love it I recommend it
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
I love this protein bites and I'm kind of addict to them because I love caramel flavor and they're not too artificial flavored, they're a healthy option for snack but the only contra I got it's they're too small!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Any thoughts on These? Kind of expensive for such a small bag?