BY SPECIAL K #88 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Special K Bar.
90 Calories per bar.
chocolatey drizzle.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
6 - 0.8 OZ. (22g), CEREAL BARS.
NET WT. 4.7 OZ. (133g).

Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
Overall, these bars are okay. They are 90 calories and have a light chocolate drizzle over top. They are a very small portion that does not leave you satisfied. They are for a quick easy snack if you are craving chocolate. If you are looking for a quick treat I recommend these. However, there are better options that are lower calorie to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
My favorite bars ! They are so yummy yet at the same time healthy and have a few calories ! I get my taste of chocolate flavor and I am in love with these bars ! Super impressive and delicious ! Worth the buy for sure !
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
These Special K bars taste great, however are really small! The packaging of the bars are a little deceiving, and is hardly a snack. It’s a decent fix if you want something small and sweet. I purchased these on sale at Target and would only buy again if it was on sale.
Kelsie A.
These bags ate so good! We will always buy these. They're healthy and taste amazing! They are fast and easy to open. Guilt free snacks for me and I know I'm helping by giving them to my children. The flavor is real chocolate and real sweet but not too sweet!
Pooh W.
Terre Haute , IN
These bars are so delicious. I grab one when I’m one my way out the door in the mornings. They are filling and they don’t leave me feeling hungry. Plus they are chocolate, so it want even matter that you are eating a 90 calorie bar because it’s that good!
Jeslyn S.
These are so amazing because I love gronila bars and I love chocolate so much.It is very good and I don’t really have any cons. Good value because if it wasn’t I I wouldn’t buy it . It is a excellent flavor .No because I don’t like to type a lot.I love it
Vikki A.
Belgrade, MT
Kellogg's cereal bars are a great way to eat a healthy easy breakfast on the go. I'm a college student so these are great to have before those 7 am classes. They taste delicious and are great for your body too. I reccomend these to anyone who have busy mornings and want something on the go.
Cyndi C.
Saint Albans, WV
The taste of these bars are excellent! They are a good value for the worth of only 90 small calories; this is a great healthy snack with good flavor! I recommend these bars to anyone who is looking for something for “on the run: but healthy”!
Madison K.
Baltimore, MD
I love chocolate so these were pretty good. Not a necessity in the morning, but I'd probably buy again. A little pricey, as with all Special K products. Cons- not a whole lot in the box for the price. Pros- they do taste good. Eating this did not make or break me.