Special K® Kellogg’s Calories Blueberry Cereal Bars uploaded by Jiennifer M.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

90 Calories per bar.
Kellogg's.
Special K Bar.
blueberry, Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
6 0.81 OZ. (23g) CEREAL BARS.
NET WT. 4.86 OZ. (138g).

Jennifer L.
I love these cereal bars.  I think they have the best flavor.  They are a little pricey, but I have come to expect that.  I really don't have any cons about this product other then the price.  Great flavor.  I would like to see boxes with more of them in it, the 6 pk boxes just aren't enough!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Love eating these bars! I eat them as a snack or throw them in my lunch box for lunch. They’re crunchy with a great flavor and I love the blueberry pieces in the bars and the drizzle on top.
Emma W.
Greensboro, NC
This is a great snack for me to throw in my purse when I'm on the go. They also work as a light breakfast when I don't have time to actually make a full breakfast. They have great flavor, especially considering they're only 90 calories. They make me feel like I'm doing something good for my body.
Sana K.
One of the most healthy cereal bars I’ve come across. It totally helps in weight loss. I wouldn’t say that it is a meal replacement but it definitely does work for a great snack in the morning. I love the blueberries in it. I would definitely recommend my family and Friends to try this out 💕
Madeline W.
Brackettville, TX
I personally love these! The blueberry and the raspberry ones are delicious. I would not use these as a diet food but they are great as a snack, to bring on the go, to give to kids. They're inexpensive but they are kind of small so I would not rely on them to fill you up.yum yum yum
Bernadette M.
Used to be my go-to snack when I was on the go a lot in high school. I've been eating these for years and they never disappoint! Great flavor and good for you. Only problem is sometimes I need more than one to fill my hunger but even then, still low amount of calories for a snack.
Jahnee L.
Very Healty snack. Worth th the purchase when I work I wasn’t a light snack. I purchased this from Walmart so it was a fair price for them. Very healthy with fruit and grains. Flavor was great I though it be nasty. I recommend this definitely go out there and try it it’s worh it.
Aaliyah W.
loveland,ohio
they are really easy to take everywhere i go i always keep one in my purse and i love they way it  wakes me up in the morning and i think that you guse would like it too if you have any questions then just look at the other  reviews on the influenser website!!!!!
Felicia K.
I love these bars. I always keep them in the pantry so that I can easily grab one on the go for a quick breakfast or a quick snack to stay on track. They are delicious and at 90 calories I do not feel bad eating them. They are sweet enough to combat sweet cravings as well.
Asha R.
This is a great bar to have in your hand bag as a snack for an quick bite in between meals.  I have a couple of them a week, great flavor and very filling with a great blueberry taste.  Good value for a box, beats paying for a latte, would definitely buy again.
Valentina N.
this taste a lot of blueberry or artificial taste?
Valentina N.
this taste a lot of blueberry or artificial taste?