Special K® Kellogg’s Brownies Divine Fudge uploaded by Mariángel F.Special K® Kellogg’s Brownies Divine Fudge uploaded by Katie P.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Divine Fudge Brownies.

New!

80 calories per serving.

7 - 0.7 oz (20 g) pouches.

• "Being only 80 calories makes them only better!" in 1 review
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
These are such a tasty on the go treat while not completely blowing your daily diet! Super affordable and delicious and can be found In tons of different stores and gas stations. Special K as a brand is great!
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
These are by far my favorite brownies I’ve ever tasted! They are by Special K and are healthier then normal brownies and they are cheap! The ingredients are very good for your body! I love them so so much!
Alexis J.
Mertztown, PA
Could not make it through a single workout without the motivation of these brownies waiting for me at the end! These are so addicting and much healthier than regular store bought brownies! So so yummy!
Mariángel F.
Orlando, FL
This is LIFE!!
This snack is an amazing option when you want chocolate and you want a healthy choice. It just tastes so good!! Even better than some regular brownies. Gave 4 stars just because I THOUGHT they were a whole meal, but they are rather small and it has less than 1g of protein
Aaliyah W.
loveland,ohio
I love these thing because they are easy to have in the morning and when i am getting up to go to school i can easily grad one and leave the house and i love these brownies even thought it douse have a lot of sugar but i still love a sweet snack here or there and i think that  you should try them.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
Delicious! I love that there is something like this out there that tastes great and helps me with my portion control. I always pick these up at Wal-Mart or Kroger. It satisfies my cravings and I don't feel bad about a little splurge. It is a wonderful pick-me-up for mid day.
Deanna S.
These taste like dessert, but with fewer calories. I often purchase Special K products at my local Winn-Dixie grocery store. The size and calorie count are just right for a special treat that won't ruin your diet. I have shared their goodness with others.
Paulina F.
San luis, AZ
this dessert it's really good when you're on a diet and you're craving something with chocolate. It's really good and has little calories. It really met my expectations when i first bought it. I would completely recommed it to everyone who loves chocolate.
Mandi G.
Langhorne, PA
Ugh these Special K Brownies are delicious! They are super fudgy and perfect for when those sweet tooth cravings hit without all the guilt of a regular brownie. Even my kids love them! I always keep these on hand in my house! Low calorie and delicious!
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
These brownies are probably my favorite snack while trying to maintain weight!! You have no guilt because they are Special K. My grandmother loves this brand and I fell in love as well. They taste so delicious and the texture is amazing!!!