Special K® Kellogg’s Brownies Divine Fudge uploaded by Marie F.Special K® Kellogg’s Brownies Divine Fudge uploaded by Katie P.

Special K® Kellogg’s Brownies Divine Fudge

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Divine Fudge Brownies.

80 calories per serving.

7 - 0.7 oz (20 g) pouches.

• "Being only 80 calories makes them only better!" in 1 review
Aaliyah W.
I love these thing because they are easy to have in the morning and when i am getting up to go to school i can easily grad one and leave the house and i love these brownies even thought it douse have a lot of sugar but i still love a sweet snack here or there and i think that  you should try them.
Danielle R.
Woodstock, GA
Want to enjoy a fudgy, succulent brownie but don't want to deal with that pesky little diet devil on your shoulder?? Well then this is the desert for you!!! These brownies are everything, except guilt causers. Try them with some low fat ice cream or in a glass of milk.. you are welcome!
Amanda H.
Orlando, FL
My grandma purchases these because she is eating healthy and trying to watch her calorie intake but still LOVES her chocolate. She eats one of these after every meal and looks so forward to it. She gave me one to try and I was thoroughly surprised how moist and chocolaty it was! Left me wanting more!
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
Delicious! I love that there is something like this out there that tastes great and helps me with my portion control. I always pick these up at Wal-Mart or Kroger. It satisfies my cravings and I don't feel bad about a little splurge. It is a wonderful pick-me-up for mid day.
Johanna T.
These are just my favorite. They are a “must” on my shopping list + melted marshmallow and a glass of milk. It’s tasty, but healthy. I would recommend it to all the brownie lovers like me. 😁
Rebecca C.
I am always looking for a healthier alternative for my favorite snacks and treats. This is a great replacement that I have found. It tastes not different from a normal brownie I would make at home. I will continue to buy these and more from the selection!
Lori H.
These taste pretty good. I love sweets especially brownies. They might not taste exactly like a batch of brownies you bake at home. But they are a good swap for something light and less calories and won't give you a muffin top.
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
These are very, VERY rich so I couldn't eat more than one in a sitting (maybe two), which was great help with portion control. They satisfied my chocolate craving without overdosing on sugar and are just really good!
Amanda A.
THESE ARE SOO GOOD OMG. I used to eat these all the time and they would satisfy my chocolate craving without having me feel all guilty after because they are low in calories and in fat. I would definitely buy again!
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
These brownies are the perfect snack. They are very cost efficient and are a healthy alternative. They have a great flavor and don’t taste any different then any other brownie. I would definitely recommend these!