BY SPECIAL K

Bakery-inspired Special K® Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pastry Crisps Feature A Perfect Balance Of Cinnamon And Brown Sugar. It's A Classic Combination That Is As Timeless As It Is Tasty.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Rice Flour, Dextrose, Modified Food Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Nonfat Milk, Reduced Minerals Whey, Invert Sugar, Datem, Cornstarch, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gel, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Cinnamon, Molasses, Mono- And Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Alginate, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Caramel Color, Color Added, Bht For Freshness

MK R.
1,461 reviews
I have been impressed with Special K’s snacks over the past couple of years. These are my personal favorite though. They’re not too sweet and are great for a snack when I’m on the go.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
These are great for a quick on the go breakfast or just a mid day snack. They remind me of a healthy version of a pop tart I love the cinnamon flavor it is my favorite. I love how lite and compact they are it makes them easy to carry around. They are delicious heated up as well and with a glass of milk.
Jena B.
My youngest son loves the Special K bars. He really enjoys this flavor. I usually only buy them when they are on sale though because I feel like they are a little pricey and when we have them in the house we go through them fairly quick.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love brown sugar anything and these are the perfect breakfast on the go! They are a little pricey considering you don’t get that money, healthier than a poptart and extremely convenient! I would buy these again! And highly recommend!
Angela A.
Rocky Hill, CT
These bars are okay. I like how they taste but it's a little too sweet for my liking. The cinnamon is a good amount but the icing is just too much. It's not particularly healthy for you just because it's special K.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Deliciousness! My whole family loves it. Great taste, great price without the extra junkies harmful for you. Really nutritious and filling. I eat this on a daily basis whether as a meal replacement or snack.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
I call these healthy pop tarts. They taste just like brown sugar pop tarts but only contain 1/4 of the calories. I even like to heat them up to enjoy with milk or coffee. These are a staple in my house.
Nena R.
Over the last few years I have probably tried the whole line of Kellogg's pastry crisps. It's basically an adult version of a pop tart. I feel they are a great value, you can usually catch a 2/$5 sale at Target or Walmart If I'm dieting I like having these on hand as a snack because they are only 100 calories, you get 2 pieces in the package and it kicks my cravings for sweets because of the wide variety of flavors. From chocolate to fruity and some in between like this one. I was just not a fan of this particular flavor at all.
Brewing W.
Oldtown, MD
In the mornings I love to have this with a nice hot cup of coffee! The Sugar Cinnamon is so calming the aroma is so delicious and tastes as good as it smells! You get all the worth for your money it is very budget friendly. I have bought these for a while and I never get tired of them! I love them and look forward to them in the mornings!
Berenice S.
they taste good and they might not be high in calories, but the ingredients are anything but healthy. Everything is just a form of process sugar, does not have any nutritional value. I would say if you just wants something to calm the sweet tooth there are better options n the market and MORE HEALTHY
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
What is your favorite flavor?
Debora B.
Cologne
These sound delicious are they any good?
April D.
Lake Village, AR
Are these like a pop tart?