Special K® Kellogg’s Blueberry with Lemon Clusters Cereal uploaded by Kristin W.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A Favorite Flavor Combination Comes Together In New Special K® Blueberry With Lemon Clusters. With Real Blueberries And Lemony Clusters, This Delicious New Addition Also Provides Vitamins C And E.

INGREDIENTS:

Rice,Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Canola Oil), Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Brown Sugar Syrup, Rice Flour, Malt Flavor, Blueberries, Calcium Carbonate, Molasses, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness, Black Carrot Juice Concentrate For Color, Wheat, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Barley Malt Extract, Annatto Extract Color, Turmeric Extract Color, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Reduced Iron,

Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Beta-carotene, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12

Buy on Amazon
Jamie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
OBSESSED, I am usually a strawberry die hard, but this is my new favorite, I hope they continue making it! Such a great summer flavor, I especially love the creamy lemon bites. I eat it every morning for breakfast and actually look forward to it. Especially happy because I normally need to add a little sugar to the strawberry Special K, but I don't need to with this flavor! Found at Meijer.
Jaclyn V.
Okay, so when I got this I was very excited for the mixture of blueberries and lemons. I was a first time buyer when I got this at Walmart. At first, I was hesitant about it because, blueberry and lemon just sounds good together but actually tasting it made me think twice. The cereal grew on me. My boyfriend loved it off the bat and went and bought THREE more boxes. Three!!! And they were the huge boxes! The price was pretty decent for the cereal. We paid $3 or so for a box. But it was a great snack to have if you were craving something sweet. I ended up enjoying the cereal a lot, and loved the lemon clusters. I probably won’t buy it again for a while since a lot of pumpkin flavored stuff is out, but it’s perfect for the spring and summer time!
Rachael K.
Maineville, OH
This is my all time favorite cereal currently. The lemon and blueberry clusters and flavor are a great combo. I’ve bought this cereal numerous time and love the fresh zesty flavor. Great combo and the best special K flavor I have tried
Kas J.
Pensacola, FL
Kellogg’s is and always will be a trusted brand in our household. This special K blueberry with lemon clusters is AMAZING and packs a lot of fiber and protein into my morning routine. Special K® Kellogg’s Blueberry with Lemon Clusters Cereal
Michelle P.
Now, I love this Special K cereal and only buy this one! I add coconut milk and it's delicious! I love the tangy flavor of the lemon clusters mixed in with the blueberries! I can't get enough of this cereal!
Celina d.
Schenectady, NY
Has a ton of flavors in this one cereal. I don’t feel unhealthy eating it. The lemon is amazing with the blueberry and I always have two in stock so if one runs out I have one. This is so good.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I am deeply saddened that this is discontinued. I bought it at Walmart for under $4. The lemon clusters are delicate, light flavored goodness to go with the blueberry flavored cereal. I love this cereal! I bought it recently, if you run maybe you can snag yourself a box before it's gone forever.
erika m.
Farmingville, NY
Loveeeee! Special K is my go to cereal, I usually buy the vanilla almond but wanted to try something new and I'm really glad I did! It sounded like a weird mixture, but the blueberry taste is amazing with just enough of a hint of lemon.  highly recommend this!
AngelA R.
One of my absolute favorite cereals because it is not only healthy for you but it also has great flavor which can be hard to come across. Blueberry and lemon together is a combo that I rarely see but I wish I saw more often so this is a 10/10 for me!
Kimberly A.
Burbank, CA
Hands down my favorite Special K flavor. I really love the lemon 🍋 clusters! It's tangy and not too sweet. The perfect way to start the day. Also great as a snack or a light dinner.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
It says this product has been discontinued but I just bought it at the store today. Is it newly discontinued?