BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Buy on Target
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
These snack bars are so delicious and great for the whole family very nutritions and I highly recommend it comes in a great size and great price and a great texture of designs pictures they are so beautiful I delicious highly recommended.
Lyssa N.
I absolutely love these breakfast bars! They’ve got such a great flavor. It’s very affordable and it’s such a great product. I would definitely recommend it to other people! You can find it at almost any grocery store!
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
For such a little pastry crisp this thing has a lot of flavor and surprisingly fills you up!! I find them to be a great grab and go snack or sometimes I will even have them for breakfast!! I pretty much like all the flavors but blueberry is my favorite!!
Amanda C.
Guthrie
They are easy to take on the go and we like multiple flavors. I have bought them multiple times and usually pick them up while I’m at Target when they have been on Cartwheel.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
My mom bought me these as a snack and I have to say I'm not a huge fan . I didn't like the filling inside then they can be way to sweet . The outside feels way to thin and is gone so quickly after I eat it . The worst part is I feel like I didn't eat anything and look for more food .
Shelby L.
These are good for a light snack when you're looking for something sweet. The issue is that they can be too sweet at times. They're light and make for guilt-free snacking (as far as I'm aware) and the packs of two make it feel like you're eating more.
Kristin H.
I had the strawberry flavor. They were pretty good i liked the crispness and the fruit flavor but i think they might do better as an actual cookie. They were given to me to try, if i were given them again i'd would be open to trying a different flavor.
Sydney L.
Washougal
I love these bars, they are perfect for an mid afternoon snack in the office. They have a nice crunch to them but are very soft at the same time. Decently healthy as well well, so I would recommend these to any dieter with a bit of a sweet tooth
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
I could honestly eat a whole box of these. They are surprisingly filling and are a great sweet but healthy snack for traveling. I bought a huge box of these at Costco and they were all eaten up before I knew it. The blueberry flavor is the most tasty!
Hannah M.
Every time I go to the grocery store, my eye catches these delicious delicates. They are the perfect mix of sweet and soft, perfect for the slight sweet tooth on a diet. Good job, Special K. I, as well as others, love these little delights.
Yui O.
I concern with the ingredients. Is this using healthy ingredients?
T B.
What's your favorite flavor of the pastry crisps??