BY SPECIAL K #72 in Cereal

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Yanibell P.
New York
These snack bars are so delicious. I love these to snack on or to eat when I am craving sweets. They don't have a big amount of filling but that's even better because we do not need a lot of it. It has a lot of flavor and fills you up. I love the blueberry flavor!
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
These snack bars are so delicious and great for the whole family very nutritions and I highly recommend it comes in a great size and great price and a great texture of designs pictures they are so beautiful I delicious highly recommended.
Yaxaira D.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty ok for a low calorie snack option! They’re a little dry and could use more filling in my opinion but they’re great when you’re in a rush. They taste good and Im always running around so I’ll keep purchasing them!
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these little crisps to snack on. Their flavor is good and they’re an easy thing to eat on the go. They definitely won’t hold you over for long though. I feel they’re more of a snack than a breakfast bar. Definitely worth the try!
Hannah J.
Morganton
These are pretty good. This isn’t something that I’m obsessed with, but if they were on sale or I had a coupon, I would probably buy them again. They are a good snack and I would eat them for breakfast.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
For such a little pastry crisp this thing has a lot of flavor and surprisingly fills you up!! I find them to be a great grab and go snack or sometimes I will even have them for breakfast!! I pretty much like all the flavors but blueberry is my favorite!!
•☀️• C.
Florida
I love special k pastry crisps but blueberry is not my favorite but that’s only because I really not a fan of blueberry flavored anything I would recommend the strawberry if your like me but still want to try it
Amanda S.
Guthrie
They are easy to take on the go and we like multiple flavors. I have bought them multiple times and usually pick them up while I’m at Target when they have been on Cartwheel.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
My mom bought me these as a snack and I have to say I'm not a huge fan . I didn't like the filling inside then they can be way to sweet . The outside feels way to thin and is gone so quickly after I eat it . The worst part is I feel like I didn't eat anything and look for more food .
Natalie W.
These are really good and they have a few other flavors besides blueberry. They are cheap & can be found anywhere. These are a quick healthy snack. I always repurchase every time I run out. I recommend to anyone
Yui O.
I concern with the ingredients. Is this using healthy ingredients?
T B.
What's your favorite flavor of the pastry crisps??