BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
The special k blueberry cereal bars are my favorite morning treat! I grab these as I run out the door for work! They taste absolutely amazing, and are a wonderful deal for the price that they are! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who needs a breakfast treat!
Abbey S.
I love this option for grab and go breakfast. I always make sure I have one in my bag in case I need a snack too. Full of flavor, fast, convenient. My kids love them too. I appreciate all of the flavors. Great product.
KimLann D.
Great pick me up treat or breakfast bar when you're running out the house. I love packing these in my car and purse when I know I have a long day ahead. Perfect amount of sweet, and healthier than most bars out there.
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
These aren't my favorite. special k has a lot of delicious products, but these disappointed me. I just didn't really enjoy the flavor. I'll stick with other special k products
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
These are delicious, super healthy and perfect for on the go, in between meals snack. this is one of the few bars that I will actually purchase and enjoy
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
This snack is the best. I love to eat these all day doesn't matter what time of the day you will find me eating one of these.
Katie M.
I really enjoy the special K cereal bars for snacks. This one is very good tasting and a great snack to eat on the go.
Dion O.
Melrose Park, IL
These taste great i would so buy them again great flavor and they are also nice siZe