BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How does the blueberries taste? I've never been a big fan...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite special k cereal?3 Answers
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I love blueberries! They are healthy for you however muffins... not so much. So whenever I am craving a muffin, I eat a bowl of this. It satisfies my craving and it's good for you.
Alexis C.
First time I tried this I was at my grandmas for the summer. Now, let me tell you, almost every time I go to the store I am unable to find this! If i had to get my favorite kind of cereal, this would be it, but sadly, I really only ever eat it at my grandmas house. But, I LOVE THIS CEREAL
Cole M.
I love the Special K selection and I was really happy when they added a blueberry variety to their line up. The flavor was pretty good for dehydrated fruit, but adding fresh berries is always the best way to go. I think children would love this flavor as well.
Kassi H.
Tastes really good. Sweet but not to much. I also did the special k diet a long time ago and I loved that they had so many different flavors so I didn't get bored eating the same thing everyday
Kaitlyn H.
What an amazing product! I would definitely recommend to others. I recently purchased this at the local grocery store and have it twice a week for breakfast. I love the taste and how healthy it is! I would buy this again!
Sarah g.
Augusta, GA
I love the fruit in my cereal!!! I love the strawberry as well :) its tasty and I bought it at food lion. Its a grest price and it has different flavors so you don't get bored of it :) you can add more fruit if you want!
Karen M.
Stockton, CA
I purchase Kellogg's Special K very often. I not only eat it for breakfast but I enjoy having it as a snack. It fills in my cravings and most of all I love the crunch to it. Also it is very healthy for my diet.
Karelisse V.
Bridgeport , CT
It tastes good, but i rather the plane one... The blueberries taste like blueberries after you mix milk with it. I like it but is not my favorite one... 😅😅 is good but not enough lol
Brittany A.
Alachua, FL
Love Special K and all their cereals. I am a repeat customer, as I buy Special K cereal weekly along with other snacks of Special K. I would say they are very healthy and I buy weekly due to this. Great
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Special K cereal is most deffinately a favorite of mine, the blueberry is my favorite, it's so delicious I almost forget that I am eating something healthy, it's even more delicious with almond milk, I recommend this cereal to any cereal lover who isn't afraid to give up some sugar!
Diana P.
What is your favorite special k cereal?
Brittany W.
Oak Grove, Ky
How does the blueberries taste? I've never been a big fan of hydrated fruits..