BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Taegan S.
I do not like these granola bars. I've tried many varieties of the Special K granola bars, and they always taste off. They don't hold together well, are messy to eat, and do not satisfy cravings. I love the Special K protein bars, and so I was sorely disappointed by these.
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Not a big fan of blueberries, like the fruit. But for some reason I really like cookies with blueberries or in this case a granola bar with blueberries, somethings about it is very good to me.
diana m.
Me gusta mucho como un snack tiene buen sabor y no es muy dulce para mi gusto. También me gusta que tiene fruta. Otro sabor bueno también es el de fresas
Amanda R.
Good way to start off a morning also try the other flavors they offer they have a lot of varieties for every like you may have
Desirae C.
McAllen, TX
Kellogg's special k blueberry bliss snack bar are really tasty! I love taking them with me when I'm on the go
Thomas R.
Sperry , IA
Use these to go to work and they make a great breakfast on the go when u have no time for breakfast
Sara A.
edwards, ms
They are good though I personally prefer the chocolate flavored bars. It's good hunger subduer.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Good enough to eat as a in-between meals snack. I like these bars and I buy them when I can.