BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Treats: Bakery Inspired Favorites. A tasty selection of bakery inspired favorites that will help satisfy your sweetest cravings. This delicious blueberry flavored pastry is sure to delight during any snack time. Topped with vanilla icing, you’ll forget... see more...

Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
i bought this and i was a bit excited i thought yes finally i can have a bit of yummy relish but instead this tasted like freaking cardboard their chocolate one is most def way better but this was just as awful as pop tarts i definitely do not recommend this.
Maia S.
Fredonia , NY
i love these so much! they are so light and tasty. great for breakfast or even a mid day snack. I always have them available to grab when I'm in an hurry and have to run to class. you can find them at walmart or virtually anywhere! i love them and recommend them to anyone.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
These are perfect for on the go or even a small breakfast to jump start your day! I find this a little too sweet for my tastes but I love how the outside is slightly crispy. I like how easy it is to bring around with me and how i don't feel super guilty after eating them.
Lexi F.
These are great for on the go snacking, or as an easy breakfast alternative. I eat these almost every day and they taste amazing. They're low in calories and sugar, and they make me feel like I'm having a decadent dessert for breakfast
Whitney S.
I live for these things! They taste incredible and curve the sweet tooth! They are a great snack for on the go, and are not completely unhealthy either! It's a good calorie control! Just finished some actually, just recently!!
Morgan J.
Huntington, WV
SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS. easy to grab when you're in a rush out the door!! Would recommend buying if you're a mom on the go all the time or even if you're really bad at time management like me! Hahah
Olivia G.
Chapmanville, WV
Like little pop tarts, but more healthy. Soooo yummy, all I ate when in high school because they were healthy enough to be put in the vending machines but still good. Has a touch of frosting drizzled for a punch of sweetness. Under $5.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love Kellogg's special K blueberry pastry cups bars because they're good for a snack when you're hung in the head with his flavor you could buy this at a local market not that far from you and it's it's a good value cheap price and I DEF want to move that love catalog their brand I love their food but yeah
Mollie G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These things are absolutely delicious. However they are not, for me anyway, a filling breakfast. This is something I would be more inclined to eat mid afternoon if you really need a sweet or carb. They're pretty light which I like, but not enough for a meal.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
If o has to chose a favorite pastry crisp I would have to choose this one. Tastes so good and I don't feel guilty eating it since it's low calorie. I enjoy this brand and it's a good price