Special K® Kellogg’s Berry Streusel Pastry Crisps

by Special K

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg’s Berry Streusel Pastry Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
These are very good for an after school snack! I ate these in the morning before school and would sometimes eat these when I got back from school. Very good flavor, but kind of expensive for the price. Very healthy option! Love the fruit flavor!
Littleton, CO
I wanted something sweet but that wouldn't have too many calories so I bought this snack at my local Target. It tasted pretty good. It was nice and thin, but I'm not sure if it is actually healthy or not. It doesn't have many calories which is good, so if I'm looking for a low calorie food I would buy it again.
University Park, PA
This is absolutely delicious! I love grabbing one or two of these in the morning and eating it on the way to work! Very simple and easy to eat. I love this flavor as well the strawberry one because they are not too sweet!
Bogota, NJ
I always have one for breakfast. These fantastic and healthy also you can find them at Walmart or Target and they're too expensive . THE FLAVOR Is not too sweet which is way I like them so much.
Mount Prospect, IL
I did not like this at all. It has a very artificial taste. The actual biscuit is very thin and dry. The little berry fillings is really bad. It is so processed and you can tell. There is way too much sugar, it defeats the point of being a low cal snack.
Fremont, OH
These are great on the go snacks or as a quick wholesome breakfast. I love there portability. You can pick them up at any local grocer. They have good flavor and are super affordable.
These are great for a walk out of the door breakfast. A fast and healthy breakfast for everyone! I bought these at my local grocery store. I only buy these about once a month but they are awesome. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Los Angeles , CA
I enjoy eating these in the morning before school. They are soft and taste good. They are easy for me to put them in my purse or backpack and have them there through out the day.
Brookline, MA
Kellogg's Special K Pastry Crips are addicting. They are good enough that it's difficult to just eat one. The only issue I have is for the amount you pay the box comes with small amount and that alone makes me not buy it often.
Whitestone, NY
These things tasted you were to Deberry glass of milk and some juice something not too sweet him to come with two and a pack so it's really good it keeps a little build him perfect for before school with your sweet something on the go in the car sit in the backseatg

Looking for your answer?