BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittany D.
I adore these so much. They taste absolutely amazing and make an easy out the door quick breakfast or snack. They're pretty small but very flavorful and fulfilling. I've actually gotten my roommate to start eating them as well. Will continue buying these.
These pastry crisps I would definitely recommend purchasing. They're right between a granola bar and a pop tart, not over done, and not overly sweet. It's a perfect balance and the perfect size for a quick on the go snack when needed.
kodie g.
Groton, CT
Soooo good! Just not enough in the package because I can eat 5 packs easy! That's just me and my over snacking problem though lol the flavor is perfect, they aren't to sweet which I love. The crispness of them make them over shine the cake type ones! They are a little pricey but I normally grab a box and throw one in my purse for a snack during the day!
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
Love these! They are delicious and easy to take when on the go. Most of the time we eat them as a snack or sweet treat in the afternoon or after dinner. Great for road trips or school. Love all the flavors I've tried and would buy again. I recommend this if you are looking for something small but sweet
Sandra J.
They taste so much like poptars! what a good little treat. so berry rich and not overly sweet. I like to keep these in the van for an on-the go snack. 2 out of 3 kids like them. the 3rd kid doesn't eat fruit or nuts or...you get the idea. there are no nuts in this. that would be wrong.
kyndra k.
Naugatuck, CT
I buy this pastry crisps all the time! if you shop at bjs wholesale club they have a jumbo box with assorted flavors. 1/2 Strawberry, 1/2 blueberry. these are a healthy alternative for breakfast or even for a mid day snack instead of chips etc. the best part about it is my 4 yr old loves them just as much as I do. they have a little icing drizzle on top so my daughter loves them!
Melissa J.
The only thing wrong with these are that I could eat the entire box in one sitting and me and my kids fight over them. They have so much flavor and the perfect texture. It feels like dessert and the perfect breakfast pastry had a baby. And I don't feel guilty eating one, I do feel guilty eating the whole box though.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
The Special K Pastry crisps are soooo good! My son likes them, as well. I use them as snacks for him and I sometimes keep them in my purse in case I'm in a rush and I get hungry, I don't have to go without eating. Yes, I recommend this product to others.
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
So tasty, so low in calories, and so convenient! I carry at least one spare everywhere I go. I bring them to the gym, the park, school, work, so on. They're remarkably filling as well, which is good for people who are watching weight (like yours truly) b
Desiree E.
Medford, OR
These are so yummy! They taste so good! Easy on the go for breakfast or a snack! I recommend these! Affordable and at every grocery store I have been to! They are way better that Pop-Tarts or any other breakfast snack! I do recommend them! Try them!