BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Berry Medley Snack Bars.

New.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

6-0.88 oz (25g) bars.

Lindsey -Noree C.
Oklahoma city, OK
These are so good to me! I don't know about how effective the health aspect is but I literally eat one everyday.. sometimes as breakfast and others as a snack! I definitely recommend these for moms with teens because that's when I first fell in love with these lol!
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
These bars from special k are unique from others they actually make me feel full. They are high in fiber and protein. They also have flakes of strawberries. I buy mine at Costco and they are at an amazing price.
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Estas barritas son super ricas y lo mejor es que son saludables, especialmente las que son como esta que contienen frutos secoa adentro. No son costosas, tienen variedad y si las volveria a comprar.
Itzel J.
I really like snacks, and even better healthy snacks. I like that you can taste the fruit but at the same time enjoy the sweet side. I really like eating these after a run or a quick workout. I usually buy these at Walmart.
Mariah H.
Indio , CA
Whenever I go on road trips I always take some of these because they are the perfect snack when you feel like you blood sugar is low or your feeling a little hungry.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I tried to like these bars but I just couldn't. These bars are quite small and I never found myself being very satisfied after eating one. Flavor in my opinion is mediocre and the bar was dry. They aren't bad but I can certainly live without them and replace with a better option. The ingredients in these are actually not really good for you if your trying to diet (high fructose corn syrups as sweetener). Not really a fan.
Luz G.
My husband bought these bars for us to snack in the afternoon and they were good, I think they are my favorite, I tried the chocolate with caramel ones and brownies but I did not like them as much as these
Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
These are pretty tasty but very small and very sweet. I actually would just prefer to eat some fruit and have a bowl of dry Special K. I do like that they are individually packaged so it's an easy snack to have in your purse fr=or driving or sitting in waiting rooms but I don't make them a go-to snack.
Norma C.
Fishers, IN
I always carry Kellogg's snack bars with me when I'm on the go. These are delicious and chewy. Compared to other brands, I feel like this satisfy my hunger rush without making me feel like I just ate a chocolate bar.
wanni m.
Love this bar and special K cereal, they taste so good,, hmmmm love them the taste is just fabulous I has meet my expectations since the beginning. I buy it on bjs or my supermarkt. I will always recommend special k