Special K® Kellogg’s Berry Medley Snack Bar uploaded by Sarah C.Special K® Kellogg’s Berry Medley Snack Bar uploaded by Felecia F.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Arii G.
Very nicely packaged. The price isn't too bad only thing is that you will get tired of eating them after a while because it is a bit dry. You get a lot in each box so it's great for a quick snack.
Nicole l.
Plainville, CT
This is a great bar to get for people who are on the go in the morning and do not have time to sit done for breakfast. Healthy for you just a little expensive compared to other brands
Erika D.
Love this bar because it's only 100 calories. 100 CALORIES!!!! Great flavor, but I gave it 4 stars because it's a little softer than I expected. Not sure if it's just the batch I got though?
member-175ef9dd7
Berryville, VA
Very yummy snack on the go! I had it when I was about to board an airplane. I was starving and this did the trick quick! Great taste and flavor.
Tonia B.
Love this breakfast bar!! It's perfect for taking to work or even just having in my purse for a quick snack. Plus it's only 100 calories.
Sarah C.
This product is great for quick and out the door breakfast, I eat this for when I'm running late and I need to eat something.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
After a good work out, I love me some Kellogg's special K Berry Medley snack bar. It's healthy and taste great.