Special K® Kellogg’s Berry Cinnamon Pecan Cereal uploaded by Yahaira M.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Special K Cinnamon Pecan Cereal, 12.5 oz

Yahaira M.
Woodbridge , VA
Tasty and low calorie.

When I’m craving for sweet specially in those days of the month I grab a cup of yogurt and this cereal and that’s please as if I ate a whole cup of ice cream.
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
I normally don't like having pecans in cereal, but it seemed so natural with the cinnamon cereal! Cinnamon is my absolute favorite, and being able to have so much flavor with fairly low calories was a plus!
Brooke S.
I love Special K cereal because it's not just cereal flakes, they include fruit or nuts that add a bit of crunch. This cinnamon pecan flavor is soooo good! I am not much of a cereal person, but every once in a while I get a craving for it and I buy this!
Jayda K.
Mc Donald, PA
This is my absolute favorite breakfast in the morning when I'm not in a rush to leave the house. I love cinnamon flavored anything so this is a great snack in the morning to wake you up.
Pratiksha P.
Noida
The perfect cinnamon taste... Makes you feel so hapoy... Obe of the most delicious cereals ever... The quality is amazing.. Great taste... Crunchy... And very tasty... Perfect way to start your day... [product:kellogg's-special-k-apple-cinnamon-crunch-cereal-17.7-oz.-box]