BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special K Bar Variety Pack Variety Pack includes: 4 Strawberry, Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 Vanilla Crisp, Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 Chocolate Drizzle, Naturally & Artificially Flavored 90 Calories per bar 4 - 0.81 oz Cereal Bars 8 - 0.8 oz Cereal Bars Net Wt. 9.45 oz Questions?  Product of Mexico Ingredients Strawberry Ingredients: Cereal , Corn Syrup, Sugar, Strawberry Flavored Fruit Pieces , Vegetable Oil , Fructose, Dextrose, Contains two percent or less of nonfat dry milk, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Strawberry Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Maltodextrin, Natural Yogurt Flavor, Niacinamide, Artificial Flavor, BHT , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride . Vanilla Crisp Ingredients: Cereal , Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil , Fructose, Dextrose, Contains two percent or less of Whole Grain Oats, Wh

Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I don't buy them anymore because I only tend to buy either one type of granola bars or another and Fiber One has me loyal to them right now. However, before I changed, I was hooked on these Special K Bars because they were really healthy and tasted sooooo good! My favorite ones were the vanilla ones and then chocolate. The strawberry ones weren't the best and they were always the ones left over at my house XD. They were pretty hard bars, and really tasted like the Special K cereal in a way. The calorie intake is a small one. It kept me pretty full as a snack, but different people have different opinions
Amanda G.
Summerville
The strawberry have always been my favorite flavor of these. They're a good pick me up to get you between meals. I usually eat one at work in between breakfast and lunch. As other reviewers said, they're not super filling but do enough to hold you over until your next meal.
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
These bars are fantastic for a pre-workout snack or to kick a sweet tooth craving. Be very careful storing them the slightest tumbles and they crumble. Even while eating they have a tendency to crumble but the taste is still SO good!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Special K Bars are one of my favorite snacks.they taste good,feel you up and healthy.with my disease I have to eat 6-7 Times daily and these sure come In handy.they have a lot of flavors which makes it nice.Thank you
Carlena S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Sweet, salty, low calories. They don't have much of that "soy protein isolate" taste, which is good! The texture is great and it is definitely a treat -- and it has a decent amount of fiber in it! Recommended!
Brandi P.
I don't think these are as healthy for you as they try to advertise, but they taste good. They definitely aren't a very efficient meal replacement, but if you just want a quick snack they're a good choice.
Christina D.
Love the variety pack. These are great breakfast bars. We eat these every morning for breakfast and because of the variety, you don't get bored with them. They are crunchy and have bits of fruit in them.
Amber B.
Carmichael, CA
I enjoy these because I'm a snacker so I find it difficult to go through my day on meals. I'm always on the run which leads to fast food, candy bars, and chips. I would much rather throw a couple of these in my purse and know I'm eating slightly healthy. And they're delicious!
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Very processed and not really that good for you if you look at the nutritional value. however, they are better for you than cookies and brownies. they aren't very filling but they do taste good
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I am hooked on these bars. They are relatively small but I find them a healthy alternative as a snack as compared to chips or candy. Not enough for an entire breakfast but great as a snack.