BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special K Bar Variety Pack 90 Calories Per Bar Cereal Bar Drizzled With A Tasty Topping A Delicious Snack At Home Or On-The-Go Made With Wholesome Ingredients Variety Pack Includes: 4 Strawberry, Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored 4 Vanilla Crisp, Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored 4 Chocolate Drizzle, Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored Dietary Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate Ingredients: Strawberry Ingredients:&Nbsp; Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Gluten, Defatted Wheat Germ, Salt, Wheat Flour, Malt Flavoring, Maltodextrin, Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Thiamin Hydrochloride [Vitamin B1]), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Strawberry Flavored Fruit Pieces (Sugar, Cranberries, Citric Acid, Natural Strawberry Flavor With Other Natural Flavors, Elderberry Juice Concentrate For Color, Sunflower Oil), Vegetable Oil (Contains 1 Or More Of The Following:&Nbsp; Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Tbhq And Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness), Fructose, Dextrose, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of Nonfat Dry Milk, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Natural And Artificial Strawberry Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Maltodextrin, Natural Yogurt Flavor, Niacinamide, Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6).&Nbsp; Vanilla Crisp Ingredients:&Nbsp; Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Gluten, Defatted Wheat Germ, Salt, Wheat Flour, Malt Flavoring, Maltodextrin, Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Thiamin Hydrochloride [Vitamin B1]), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness), Fructose, Dextrose, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of Whole Grain Oats, Wheat Flour, Sorbitol, Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Brown Sugar, Applesauce (Apples, Water), Natural And Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Propionate, Niacinamide, Bht (Preservative), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6).&Nbsp; Chocolately Drizzle Ingredients:&Nbsp; Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Gluten, Defatted Wheat Germ, Salt, Wheat Flour, Malt Flavoring, Maltodextrin, Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Thiamin Hydrochloride [Vitamin B1]), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil And Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil With Sorbitan Tristearate And Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness), Fructose, Dextrose, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of Sorbitol, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glycerin, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Maltodextrin, Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Niacinamide, Bht (Preservative), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6). Nutrition Facts: Serving Size:&Nbsp; 1 Bar Servings Per Container:&Nbsp; 12 Before Preparation Nutrient Qty % Daily Value Calories 90 Calories From Fat 15 Total Fat 1.5G 2 Saturated Fat 1G 5 Sodium 95 Mg 4

Daisy H.
Omg these are so GOOD! I usually buy these when im on a diet so i can eat one in the morning or a snack lol but it never goes that because i have no self control and these are too good to only just eat one! My favorite and the strawberry ones but the chocolate and vanilla ones taste amazing too. These hardly last two days in my house tho 😂
Michelle N.
clayton
Whoever doesn't love this I hate you because I'm in love with it all the different flavors are amazing I love all Kellogg things this is so healthy and kind of pricey but of course worth it I hope you enjoy it very much I recommend it
Savannah D.
I really really like this bars, but I try not to eat them so much because I don't know if they're good for your body lol, but I know they taste good! They don't give me enough haha, I'm always eating them and I can't stop! They taste just like a nature valley bar but less messy
Sarah D.
Lucasville, OH
Special K bars are always ready to go at my
house. Easy to eat because they're not crumbly, and they actually don't taste like cardboard like a lot of lower calorie granola bars. Perfect for mornings that I'm running late or after dinner as a guilt free dessert.
Breanna M.
New Creek, WV
My favorite healthy snack! These bars are so convenient, and sooooo yummy. Did I also mention they are cheap? I buy these at my local Walmart. If only they were a little bigger in size, so I didn't feel fat when I eat a whole box in a week.
Ruby A.
Riverside, CA
Very delicious! You can literally eat this without feeling guilty (if you're on a diet). The flavor is really good, sugary for my taste. I get mine at Walmart not that pricy. I would recommend it. But I do see myself trying other bars. They do fullfill my sweet tooth.
Teri J.
Plover
These cereal bars are a grab-and-go favorite for both of my teenage girls. And with the higher fiber, lower sugar nutrition values, I feel good about sending them off with one of these and a piece of fruit as their breakfast.
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
All of Special K's bars and cereal are amazing! They have just enough flavour and not that many calories! These are easy to grab and go. My whole family loves them! We will continue to buy all of Special K.
savanna d.
So yummy. And easy to pack and take to work with me! I always find them on sale. Or bogo at winndixie/publix. They've got different flavor choices. They taste AMAZING.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
Great taste on these kellog bars. Love the strawebeery flavored ones.used to buy them on my highschool years for on the go game snacks. Arent so sweet yet are tasty
Karen A.
What's your favorite flavors and snacks from them?
Alissa Z.
Edmonton, AB
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
So much yum! Like grown up treats for anyone who wants a 90 calories snack to get you through the day.