BY SPECIAL K #43 in Cereal

Cozy Up With A Bowl Of Special K® Apple Cinnamon Crunch Cereal, Crispy Rice And Wheat Flakes With Apple Cinnamon Clusters. A Must For Those Crisp Fall Mornings.

Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Wheat Bran, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Canola Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut, Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil), Whole Grain Oats, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Soluble Wheat Fiber, Brown Sugar Syrup, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Malt Flavor, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Soy Lecithin, Dried Apples, Wheat Flour, Honey, Molasses, Baking Soda, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:,

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Special K cereal is my favorite breakfast food!!! I have usually gotten the chocolate one but once I found the Apple Cinnamon I'm completely hooked! It's got a good amount of protein and fiber!!!
Ally O.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I hate these reviews. They're so stupid and people just put random stuff down just to get credit for them. No one actually cares or looks at these anyway.
isabella l.
Este cereal es demasiado bueno, desde pequeña desayuno con el todo el tiempo. Lo acompaño con leche y fresas. Tambien con bananas. Lo recomiendo al 100%
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
The flavor is great and leaves a great taste in your mouth. Very fresh! Special K cereal is one of my favorites. Its a plus that its healthy too!!
kinjal P.
I love apple cinnamon oatmeal so when I saw special k had the same flavor in cereal I was totally in. It tastes great and it's helping with my diet
Madeline M.
Concord, NC
I have this in my pantry right now. The family loves this brand and new flavor. Wasn't sure if I was going to like it and I ended up loving it.
Eunice R.
THIS CEREAL IS EXCELLENT, I REALLY LIKE
THAT COMBINATION OF APPLE AND CINNAMON IS
VERY RICH COUPLE A GOOD BREAKAST TO STAR THE DAY WITH ENERGY
Kasey W.
Visalia, CA
All special K serials are awesome if you ask me. They taste good, start your day off healthy. They also make good healthy snacks if needed
Kay C.
The apple cinnamon are great! I love Special K cereal all the flavors they have now its really hard to only pick one as your favorite!
Ysamar B.
Este cereal es muy rico, pero a veces aburre la combinacion de la manzana con la canela. Es un cereal para consumir exporadicamente
Lisa M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Curious to know the new opinions of this cereal!