Special K® Kellogg’s Apple Cinnamon Crunch Cereal

Cozy Up With A Bowl Of Special K® Apple Cinnamon Crunch Cereal, Crispy Rice And Wheat Flakes With Apple Cinnamon Clusters. A Must For Those Crisp Fall Mornings.

Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Wheat Bran, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Canola Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut, Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil), Whole Grain Oats, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Soluble Wheat Fiber, Brown Sugar Syrup, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Malt Flavor, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Soy Lecithin, Dried Apples, Wheat Flour, Honey, Molasses, Baking Soda, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:,

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Our favorite Special K cereal next to Red Berry. We are so happy that they have come out with this flavor, as not all the members of our family are strawberry lovers. Now all my kids will eat healthy Special K Cereal with this wonderful Apple Cinnamon flavor. Do not hesitate to try it, you will not be sorry!!!
Edwarlyn B.
When i want to breakfast something healthy most of the time i choice special K and definitely this flavor is my favorite, love apples in every presentation and of course mixed with cinnamon is heaven. recommended 100%
Lisa M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I am a big fan of the Special K cereals and was excited to see a new flavor. I bought it my next shopping trip. It is really good! I love the little apple cinnamon clusters! I wish there were a lot more of them lol. Definitely a yummy buy!
Anmirys P.
me gusta mucho excepto que aveces sabe demaciado a canela y no es tan agradable , es mi primera vez comiendolas , lo volveria a comprar si , y se la recomiendo mucho a todos , es un buen sabor el que tiene realmente, me gusta su textura crocante lo volvere a comprar
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Love the taste , texture, flavor , love Kellogg's special k apple cinnamon crunch, definitely will recommend it , eat it everyday with my protein in the morning .
Ruth M.
Me encanta con el cereal, me encanta la canela, la manzana y puff salio esto al mercado. Es uno de los mejores cereales saludables. Excelente precio, muy asequible. Recomendado.
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
This taste amazing and is really healthy. good way to start your morning. I also like the flavor in this. usually when i think about healthy stuff i think about not much flavor but this does have so much flavor will buy again
Sigfredo Q.
It is a good product because it has a rich taste , is very healthy, helps digestion, provides vitamins and minerals needed by the human body, being so perfect and essential for daily breakfast for their nutrition
Erika G.
Es mi desayuno de cada dia su sabor es inigualable, podrian cambiar la ojuela por unos cuadros y agregarles almemdras de verdad para que uno no se canse de ver los mismo en el plato
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Special K cereal is my favorite breakfast food!!! I have usually gotten the chocolate one but once I found the Apple Cinnamon I'm completely hooked! It's got a good amount of protein and fiber!!!
Lisa M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Curious to know the new opinions of this cereal!