Special K® Kellogg’s Apple Cinnamon Crunch Cereal

Cozy Up With A Bowl Of Special K® Apple Cinnamon Crunch Cereal, Crispy Rice And Wheat Flakes With Apple Cinnamon Clusters. A Must For Those Crisp Fall Mornings.

Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Wheat Bran, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Canola Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut, Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil), Whole Grain Oats, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Soluble Wheat Fiber, Brown Sugar Syrup, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Malt Flavor, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Soy Lecithin, Dried Apples, Wheat Flour, Honey, Molasses, Baking Soda, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Bht For Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals:,

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3

Jamie A.
Muskegon, MI
Fall is here, which means yummy flavors to try! I picked this up from Target and really like its taste. I'm a big apple fan, and this cereal doesn't disappoint. I eat this with vanilla almond milk...so good. Wish this wasn't a limited edition product because I'd definitely repurchase.
Amanda S.
Love this cereal. For one of the healthier options, it’s delicious. I buy it all the time and have it for breakfast a few times a week. You could find it in any grocery store, although the price can sometimes be a bit expensive.
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
I was nervous to try special K, but this one is a good, nutritious breakfast. I get the calcium from the milk and the nutrients in the cereal. It is also very tasty. Was not disappointed
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I usually love special k cereals , but I'm not too crazy about this one :( I dislike the apple pieces inside the cereal.The cereal itself is good..if only the apple wasn't there lol. I guess I'll just pick the apples out of the box that I have.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delicious. It's like the taste of fall for my basic self but at least I know it's healthy. I usually eat the fruit and yogurt variety through the year, but I get so excited every time this one comes back to stores!
Eileen G.
Port St Lucie, FL
The taste of cinnamon makes it for me too intense for early morning, it does have a great flavor for brunch breakfast, fall flavor a must, good value, also great snack without milk
Sabira H.
This cereal is really good and healthy. Not so sweet and perfect before doing a heavy work out in the morning. Its never good to work out empty stomach. But for sure this cereal isn't to sugary and it tastes really good. I would recommend for you to try this out even thought this is limited edition hurry and by it before it runs out.
Irene R.
Kellogg's cereals are always good. Fruit Loops is one of my favorites! This one i think I tried it a long time ago so I cannot give the best review though it is the only one I know of this list. Anyway, anything that says "apple cinnamon" or "crunch" is always good and I love it.
Megan W.
I always have problems trying to find breakfast foods that I can enjoy either as a snack or a full meal. or even one that I can get my picky eater 4 yr old to eat. This cereal has it all. great flavor not sugary and gross like some of the "kid" brands. I also like the chocolate version. I think I found my new cereal.
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
I'm obsessed with anything apple crisp for anything cinnamon and this makes the perfect treat for me when I'm craving that I love it most in the fall and winter time because that is what I most want the Apple flavor anything and I would definitely recommend this for the price
Lisa M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Curious to know the new opinions of this cereal!