Special K® Kellogg Waffles Red Berries

by Special K

Kellogg's Special K® Waffles Red Berries.
150 calories.
Low fat.
Good source of fiber.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
10 waffles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg Waffles Red Berries!
How would you rate this product?
tasted good, took a little long to cook. Berry tasted fake but what can i expect, yet were very delicious. affordable yet i do think there should be a little more in the box for the price. I especially liked the smell while it was cooking. I do recommend  to you.
Little rock, AR
so so so good I put them in the oven I swear to you it smells like your backing a cake and it is so good I purchased them at walmart and Kroger a little pricey for one box but they are very very good and I will put a scoop of cool whip on type on throw lots of fruit on my waffle
Sugar Free
Oshkosh, WI
These are fabulous! I was looking for something new to try, and I saw these in the freezer. I tried these out with fresh strawberries on top, and they couldn't be better! Will definitely purchase again!
No Special Diet
These are too good to be healthy! They are so delicious and fluffy. Even though you have to de freeze them, they taste like they were freshly made!
No Special Diet
Good waffles great taste fe calories. it can get kinda price if you always buy them. but its good as a once a while treat to your self.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are a wonderful replacement for traditional waffles they are full of flavor while helping with your daily caloric intake.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the Special K waffles. They taste so good. I like the strawberry waffles. But the blueberries waffles is my favorite .
No Special Diet
If you haven't tried these you need too! They are really good. Highly recommend them. I love the berries in the waffles.
No Special Diet
Yummyy. Top it off with whipe cream and enjoy! Great for breakfast or even and evening snack with a cup of coffee.
Simple and sweet. This is such a healthy breakfast and I enjoy it very much. It's always been one of my favorites