Special K® Kellogg Vanilla Cappuccino Protein Shake uploaded by January G.Special K® Kellogg Vanilla Cappuccino Protein Shake uploaded by January G.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Who wants less when you could have more from your on-the-go breakfast options?â with less than 200 calories per serving, special k protein coffee house breakfast shakes are a great combination of nutrition and taste in a bottle. â â start your day with the delicious goodness of the chocolate mocha coffee house breakfast shakes, complete with 10g of protein, 5g of fiber* and nearly 1/3rd of the daily value of key vitamins & minerals.â these shakes also provide as much caffeine as a cup of coffee**! â find them in the breakfast aisle! â *contains 5 g total fat per serving. â **a 5.5 oz cup of drip-brewed coffee and special k...

• These taste delicious and make me feel pretty good but my...1 Answers
  • How are these? They look super good, the other flavors fr...7 Answers
  • Is this a good flavor would you recommend 11 Answers
  • "I love chocolate so the milk chocolate flavor is my pick." in 1 review
  • "They really taste great and keep me satisfied all morning." in 1 review
Victoria M.
Reidsville , NC
This is my least favorite of the drinks. It doesn’t have the best flavor but it still does all the other great things like satisfying my hunger and keeping me full!!
January G.
I am not a breakfast person, and sometimes my life is so busy, I forget about eating lunch. I am underweight due to my thyroid, so I struggle to maintain a healthy weight. Skipping meals is the last thing I should be doing. I love the Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate for lunch or before bed snack, but I am totally in love with the Vanilla Cappuccino flavor for breakfast. Delicious without tasting too rich or heavy. I trust the Special K brand my doctor approves these for me, but always consult with your doctor to find what fits your needs.
Kalaeja F.
I enjoyed these because I enjoy coffee. I often had to drink these cold because if not I wouldn't drink the whole bottle. I rarely would eat breakfast and being a college student I would sometimes have very early classes, so this came in very handy.
Fabiely S.
Medley, FL
This protein shake totally tastes as a cappuccino which is the perfect flavor for a breakfast that you want to be healthiest than a cup of coffee. I found it in Walmart but i believe it must be in most of the markets around. the price is not the cheapest but this product has a really good quality which make sit worth it.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I will be honest, I wasn't sure about these Special K Coffee House Breakfast shakes because I have actually always had my coffee hot or warm but I think I am hooked! I received a sample vanilla cappuccino as part of a bzzagent campaign and I am glad I did. Not only are they delicious, they are convenient and pretty filling. I usually have to force myself to eat something in the morning but these are perfect for me! I will definitely buy these in the future!
Laura (Katie) H.
Arlington, VA
My favorite go-to drink in the morning. As a person that has problems with both low blood sugar and acid reflux (primarily when I don't eat enough), this is the perfect alternative to rushing around trying to find something quick to eat. Plus, it's not just like a drinkable yogurt; while some of these market themselves as protein shakes (because they're in shape form and happen to have protein in them, as a yogurt-based product...), the Special K brand offers SO many nutrients, protein, and flavor into one shake. I love it, especially this flavor. Would recommend to anyone- always will rebuy this!
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
I have been a slim fast drinker for years. One taste of this shake and I'm hooked! I like to put it in the freezer for about 30 min. before drinking it so it is nice and COLD. I love chocolate so the milk chocolate flavor is my pick. It is a much smoothr chocolate than the slim fast milk chocolate. I just wish it came in 6 or bonus 8 pack like the slim fast. So far I've only seen it in 4 pack. Because of this it is a bit more costly than slim fast. But again the taste is much better. I highly recommend it!
Stacie D.
Phoenix, AZ
For a protein shake Special K makes them yummy. If you are a big coffee fan and love vanilla cappuccino, you will love this drink. On the mornings I had to be to work super really; I would grab this out of the fridge. Always made me get by the mornings with ought thinking about food or getting sleepy. I think the best flavored one they have made so far.
Courtney D.
Mount Shasta, CA
These protein shakes are amazing! The fact they have the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee is perfect for in the mornings when I don't have time for breakfast. These shakes hold me over until lunch and even as a mid-day snack. Price point is decent for the product, but there are quite frequently $1 off coupons in circulation.
Heather K.
Shoreview, MN
This is a delicious and filling drink. This makes a great on-the-go breakfast for mornings when I don't have time to eat something substantial. The flavor is amazing and doesn't have the liquid chalky feeling as some other brands. As delicious as it is, it is not as economic for a busy college student for myself as it could be. I would definitely be interested in buying this in a mixable powder form.
Karen A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is this a good flavor would you recommend
Bailee B.
How are these? They look super good, the other flavors from this brand are pretty good as well.
Ariana F.
Do these make you use the restroom?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
What flavor has less of that protein taste?
Ashley G.
Have the flavor of these changed? I used to get the all the time, but my sister recently bought them and said the vanilla cappuccino one tastes different than the last time she bought them.