BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's?? Special K?? Southwest Ranch Cracker Chips.
New!
Baked snacks.
27 great tasting chips for 110 calories.

Taying L.
Norcross, GA
My boyfriends absolute favorite cereal! It’s sooo healthy for you . My boyfriend can eat this every morning! He even eats it as a snack. Lol. But I would recommend this to everyone!
Paula M.
Clarksville, TN
good snack to have in the middle of the day, easy to have, it makes me feel healthy, its a great product, there`s good flavor if you compare with the other ones, i bought it at Target but you can find everywhere. Nothing to complain about it.
Bailey P.
I used to eat these ALL the time... like, possibly too much. They're priced right (and usually have some kind of sale) and the flavors are awesome! I love this one and the sour cream and onion. Perfectly crispy and light. I have caught myself almost polishing off a box before. Oops.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Special K® Kellogg Southwest Ranch Cracker Chips are a good snack when crazing something ranch tasting. I grabbed mine at Food-lion, a local grocery store. I'd end up eating the whole box, my con, the flavoring is really tasty and seems much healthier than a bag of chips.
Pam E.
Charlottesville, VA
These are another favourite go-to snack for me. I can eat these without feeling guilty as they are baked, not fried. I have to control myself and portion out these chips because they are so delicious that I could finish them all in a day!
M M.
Springfield, MA
Great crackers for snacking on when looking for something to eat. they are low in calories and very fullfilling. One of the best low cal snacks on the market. Delicious and crispy very good.
Jenn K.
Youngwood , PA
Cracker chips are the best! They allow me to have a salty snack without feeling guilty about eating chips. This flavor is pretty good, but not my favorite which is why I only gave 4 stars. I like to switch up my flavors though, so this one is always a good option.
DayHernandez H.
Doral, FL 33172
Excelente de verdad que el mejor cereal del mundo, te complace totalmente cumplio con mis espectativas, te recomiendo probarlo este y todas las marcas con relacion a este cereal, buenisimo,cien por ciento recomendado, espero te guste muchisimo.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
After having my son I decided to live a healthier life for myself. I was introduced to Special K products from a family member and fell in love. I like these chips but the taste of this particular flavor is a little overpowering to me.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Im not even on a diet and I can say I love these chips they taste like kettle chips almost they are very crunchy crispy and fresh, the portion size is perfect for maintaining a good weight and overall health I would recommend to anyone