BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's?? Special K?? Southwest Ranch Cracker Chips.
New!
Baked snacks.
27 great tasting chips for 110 calories.

Paula M.
Hilton Head, SC
good snack to have in the middle of the day, easy to have, it makes me feel healthy, its a great product, there`s good flavor if you compare with the other ones, i bought it at Target but you can find everywhere. Nothing to complain about it.
Tamara E.
Conover , NC
Special K® Kellogg Southwest Ranch Cracker Chips are a good snack when crazing something ranch tasting. I grabbed mine at Food-lion, a local grocery store. I'd end up eating the whole box, my con, the flavoring is really tasty and seems much healthier than a bag of chips.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Great crackers for snacking on when looking for something to eat. they are low in calories and very fullfilling. One of the best low cal snacks on the market. Delicious and crispy very good.
Pam E.
Charlottesville, VA
These are another favourite go-to snack for me. I can eat these without feeling guilty as they are baked, not fried. I have to control myself and portion out these chips because they are so delicious that I could finish them all in a day!
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
Cracker chips are the best! They allow me to have a salty snack without feeling guilty about eating chips. This flavor is pretty good, but not my favorite which is why I only gave 4 stars. I like to switch up my flavors though, so this one is always a good option.
DayHernandez H.
Doral, FL 33172
Excelente de verdad que el mejor cereal del mundo, te complace totalmente cumplio con mis espectativas, te recomiendo probarlo este y todas las marcas con relacion a este cereal, buenisimo,cien por ciento recomendado, espero te guste muchisimo.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
After having my son I decided to live a healthier life for myself. I was introduced to Special K products from a family member and fell in love. I like these chips but the taste of this particular flavor is a little overpowering to me.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Im not even on a diet and I can say I love these chips they taste like kettle chips almost they are very crunchy crispy and fresh, the portion size is perfect for maintaining a good weight and overall health I would recommend to anyone
Alyssa G.
fresno
These crispy chips were not as good as I expected but they were a nice snack. It was my first time to try something new but if you like a new spice to your chips I'd recommend them! If you're not used to interesting flavors I'd stick to the regular!
Ashley S.
I eat these and hide them from the rest of the family they are my absolute favorite and if anyone else finds them they always end up empty! We can keep enough of them in the house, great flavor and packaging