BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Cracker Chips Sour Cream & Onion Baked Snacks.
27 cracker chips.
110 calories.

• Are these really good and taste like sour cream and onions??1 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Quaker rice cakes? Has anyone...3 Answers
  • Does it taste more like a cracker or a chip?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great low calorie snack that can also be crunched up and used as a topping for baked potatoes, chili, soup, or as a breading. " in 3 reviews
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchase these in the snack bags as well as the bigger bags. I absolutely love these! They are delicious, low in calories, and easy! I typically have some as a snack and I usually never want to stop eating them! I love the sour cream and onion! They give you that same satisfying feeling that a potato chip would but in my opinion are far more delicious.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm sad that they don't sell this anymore. They were amazing. It was pricey but well worth for the taste of it. I would buy again if I could. If they still sold them I would recommend them to anyone. Come on Special K bring them back please! I miss them!
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Omq this is the first time I’ve tried this out and I’m glad I did bc they sell these at my work and they are so good. I heard this chips are no longer available but they are so good.
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
These are the best healthy chips to snack on! A lot of healthy options aren’t flavorful but these are just he opposite. They aren’t greasy but they still have that potato chip feel to them. I️ could eat the whole box in one sitting!
Kayla W.
Wilkes-Barre
Love love love the taste! It definitely satisfies your cravings. The only downfall is it is a bit pricey. I don't buy all the time due to price point but I do treat myself once in a while with a bag !
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Not quite as tasty to me as the cheddar version (have I mentioned my love of cheese?), but still really good. They have a great crunch and lots of flavor, although I will say that they could dial back the salt a little and still have a winner.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Though I have to admit that I prefer the cheese version (I love cheese), these are a very close runner-up. I wouldn't kick them out of bed, let me say that. The crunch on them is fantastic, too. And the value for calorie count is really great!
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
I love to snack just like the next person, but when it comes to chips...-I'm addicted! So I wouldn't buy them any more because let's face it, they are horrible for you! But when I saw the Special K came out with the Sour Cream and Onion Cracker Chips, I thought- why not! OMG! I LOVE THESE things!! They are delicious and a great 'healthier' option to regular potato chips. They can be a little pricey, but to me they are worth it. I know that there isn't nearly the same amount in a box compared to a bag of chips (but they are about the same price) but I can usually find them on sale $2/5(or6)
Sour Cream & Onion are my favorite flavor for sure, but I really wish they would make a Salt and Vinegar one! :)
Neta J.
Shreveport, LA
I love snacking on these! Nit only do they tadte great, but they are much better for you than traditional potato chips. They light, airy and crunchy, I love dipping them in a veggue dip also. And tgey don't taste like diet food, which I was afraid they would. I usually get mine at Walmart because they akways have better deals on them there. So if you are looking fir a healthy snack, but want something that actually taste great, try these.
Kylee D.
Midvale, UT
I love Special K, and I love a good chip, so I was SO excited to try these. I've got to be honest - I think the flavoring sprinkled on cardboard would taste better. The texture is great - thin and crunchy - and the sour cream and onion flavor is excellent! But the cracker chip itself tastes TERRIBLE. The flavoring unfortunately doesn't cover it up enough to make these edible for me. I kept trying them, hoping that the terrible flavor would be less noticeable, but there's just something weird in there that I'm not liking. I guess overall it's a win - these are horrendously overpriced anyways.
Gabriela C.
El Paso, TX
From 1-10 how tasty they are??
Amy D.
Nashville, TN
Does it taste more like a cracker or a chip?
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Have you really lost any weight eating this and how much did you eat before you had to stop your self ?
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
Which one you like the most I like the sea salt better.
Vivian G.
Yummmm these look so good but i feel like i could eat them in one sitting lol and they seem kinda pricey compared to other snacks that give you more for your buck. Which flavor would you recommend for me to finally buy.