Special K® Kellogg Snack Bars Blueberry Bliss uploaded by Sarah R.

BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's® Special K® Blueberry Bliss Snack Bars.

New.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Kristen G.
Fort Stewart
These bars are pretty good. They aren't too bad tasting. I'm a repeat consumer I buy these ones and the strawberry ones all the time. I eat two a day one at breakfast and one for a snack between lunch and dinner. They aren't too expensive and are actually great for your diet! These are worth your money.
Rachel N.
I really like Special K snack bars blueberry bliss. I enjoy the flavor of granola and blueberry, the savory and sweet. It's great that it's super healthy for you too! It's hard to find a great tasting snack that's healthy for you, and has low calories! I love this brand and product!
Ashley C.
I use to eat these for days. But as I grew older my sweet tooth was not having it. It definitely made my teeth go south a lot quicker. Don't get me wrong they're good but the sugar killed me after a while of daily consumption.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
I love these bars, so delicious for breakfast. Easy to grab and go and I can say more than one. I'm not sure how healthy it is but I don't think it's too bad. When I have them I eat them about once or twice a day!
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Do you know what an addiction is? This, these are an addiction. It doesnt matter what flavour, once you have one, you want more. Sooner than later, you've eaten the whole box.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I opened the package and all you could smell was a strong scent of blueberries. Thats a great thing. The texture was soft and chewy and the taste is so yummy. Blueberry all the way thru. They were a great price and I will definetely be buying these again. My daugher is a big fan of them as well and thats a plus.
Jennifer B.
Bronx
Special K has been a favorite of mine for so many years including many family memebers. I have tried so many flavors. They all are good to me. Not one do I dislike. If you are watching your calories and dieting they help. They are low in cals. Taste good.
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
These are so yummy!!!! I buy in bulk and stuff these everywhere! My office drawers trunks and glove departments! When I get hungry I snack on one to get me to my next meal. I am always battling my weight and find if I have these around I chose these rather than snack bad!
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Great bars to have as a snack. If you're craving something unhealthy try having one of these to fill you and make you forget about the unhealthy product you were craving.
Kay B.
I've only had them a few times but they were perfect for on the go eating, really light and a nice in between snack or good for early morning people! A little pricey for only getting 6 but definitely worth a try