Special K® Kellogg Savory Herb Baked Snacks Crackers uploaded by Juan G.Special K® Kellogg Savory Herb Baked Snacks Crackers uploaded by Consuelo M.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Special K™ Savory Herb Baked Snacks Crackers.
Baked snacks.
90 calories per 17 crackers.

Meagan G.
Fremont
Not a giant fan of these. The crunch is good and the taste is alright but I don’t know if the freshness is on par for saving them for later. I opened them and closed them with a chip clip but a week later they were already stale.
Kayla H.
Bell Buckle, TN
Sooo good. Tried to follow the recommended serving size but I can eat the whole Box! Flavored perfectly. They are the perfect size and they are so yummy. Totally perfect for my busy schedule.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
These crackers are great! They have such a great flavor and nice crunch to them! I love eating them plain or with cheese and often times find it’s hard to stop eating after I’ve had a full serving.
Yudelkys G.
miami
Ils sont un, des biscuits nutritifs super croustillantes.Designed to be part of a healthful overall diet, Special K crackers are also a good source of dietary fiber. This helps to create a longer-lasting feeling of satisfaction, to keep the digestive system on track, and to regulate blood-sugar levels.
Dell D.
I really enjoy any and all Kellogg's foods. The herb baked snacks are very good and not a lot of calories. I pack them for me and my husbands lunches for work. My kids enjoy them too. They like the cheddar ones better but these I think are my favorite.
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
These crackers had a lot of flavor to them I was actually surprised at how addicting they are and yet they were lower in salt then other brands of low fat crackers i have tried. I would love to see more flavors in this line and with the same low calories
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
I really do like this as a 90 calorie snack. All Special K items are really tasty to me and I've never had a problem with them. I've been eating Special K since I was a little girl so I am a true fan of everything they come out with.
Belgi J.
These are so flavorful you wont even think you're eating healthy! They're soft but crunch, my favorite are the herbed ones. They go great with tuna, salmon, soups or by themselves. Delicious way of having snacks without the guilt.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Son algunas galletas bastante buenas, pero en mi experiencia personal con mis primos pequeños no les gustan porque son un poco insípidas o sin mucho sabor, aunque los valores nutricionales son bastante buenos, y como merienda son una buena opción si quieres Mantenerse un poco más sano, en lugar de comer algo que contiene alto contenido de azúcar.

Son unas galletas bastante buenas, aunque en mi experiencia personal con mis primos pequeños no les gustan ya que las se encuentran un poco insipidas o sin mucho sabor, aunque en valores nutricionales son bastante buenas, y como merienda son una buena opcion si quieres mantenerte un poco Mas saludable, en vez de comer, que contengan altos contenidos de azucar.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
These are about the best substitute for regular fried potato chips I have found. They are tasty, crispy, potato-y and work great in hummus or crumbled into tomato soup
Lisbeth Z.
What do you think?
Astrid T.
¿Qué tan buenas son para mantenerse en un peso equilibrado? la mayoría de personas las recomiendan y le hacen tanta propaganda pero ¿en verdad son tan buenas para bajar de peso o mantener una vida saludable?