BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored. Chewy snack bars.

Special K® Kellogg Salted Caramel Chocolate Snack Bars
  • "You can definitely taste the artificial flavors and not the natural flavors. " in 1 review
  • "I love that these bars are only 100 calories." in 1 review
Kelly H.
Columbus, OH
I often find myself putting two bars in my purse to eat on the go since I don't always have time to eat a full meal. They allow you to continue to be on the go but please don't make this a meal replacement, just a tie me over snack. Very very good and would recommend to anyone, either for a snack or a tie me over before dinner on the drive home from work!
Britney K.
Fort Collins, CO
I love that these bars are only 100 calories. I found them to be chewy with a lot of chocolate chunks. The saltiness is not strong. I wished that the caramel came through a little more. If you are looking for a protein bar, this is NOT it. However, if you just need something to stave off hunger until your next meal or a sweet craving, this will do the trick.
Keana B.
I find that these bars are great in both of the morning to keep me energized and stuffed in the morning and also a snack throughout the day if needed. It has great flavor and I would definitely recommend to others.
Beth A.
Hartland, WI
I was excited to try these bars, because the paring of salted caramel and chocolate really appeals to me. However, I found that these bars were dry, not chewy with a hint of crisp as stated on the package. You can definitely taste the artificial flavors and not the natural flavors.
Jenna D.
Very yummy and guilt-free snack, good for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or in between. However, I wish the 'salty' and 'caramel' flavor was a little more prominent! It's mostly just granola and chocolate.
Nicole T.
I absolutely loved this product! It was delicious and nutritious! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Megan G.
Slidell, TX
Great bars. Especially for a snack at work or on the go. These go very quick in my home.