BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored. Cafe-inspired shake.

Keisha P.
Grand Forks, ND
Really sweet and dense. Reminds me of the ones my step-mom used to get from Costco in bulk, not sure what they’re called. But I like them! Good for on to go breakfast or in between class snacks that aren’t obnoxious.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these so much! They're great for a quick and filling breakfast on the go. They taste great too. I've tried all the flavors and this is my favorite. I order them in bulk on Amazon and get a great price.
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
I am terrible about eating breakfast so these are awesome for me in the morning when I am pressed for time! They are filling, loaded with vitamins AND have caffeine!
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
Love this prodact grate taste grate price love the hint of coffee in it go give you a energy boost to get your day started you can buy it at any store that sells food
Haley H.
Owensboro, KY
These are absolutely amazing they taste like they should be in a Starbucks café
Christal W.
Collingwood, ON
Best flavour they have out there. I drink these in the morning due to the fact that I can barely eat first thi and it filles me up !