BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Var Wccpi = "Prod6180931";

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
I really prefer the milk chocolate version over the mocha version, the mocha version is really kinda chalky and sweet tasting to me, but I like black coffee, so that probably has a great deal to do with it. Otherwise I love the shakes and drink one a day, helps me feel good, feel like not just randomly snacking all day, and it tastes pretty dang good!
Najwa Y.
Marietta, GA
These Special K Protein shakes are pretty delish! The French Vanilla and the Chocolate Mocha. They are best served chilled, but still very convenient if you are on the go. I like to drink mine before I go to the gym to give me some extra energy. I definitely recommend.
María S.
Isa good taste of coffee / mocha, but not too sweet. It is almost impossible to find locally. The mocha flavor is the best I've found in a protein drink. I would say the pricing is on par with the big box retailer. As for the other flavors, they are not bad. Milk chocolate was decent, but the French vanilla tasted like a cup of liquid vanilla pudding (no thanks). I'll be sticking with mocha!
christine p.
San diego, CA
I love drinking these , since I found out I was pregnant I've been trying to find healthy shakes and foods , and it turns out these shakes are actually great for pregnancy. It has all the vitamins you need , the only thing Is that it's suppose to curve your appetite so i had to eat grapes or a salad before drinking it.
Bailey S.
These are delicious! However, these do not serve as a meal replacement for me at all. They are not filling enough.. which is fine. I enjoy them being my in between snack meal. They are expensive.. but if you need something that is choclate but not really. this is it
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
these are super good, super sweet and but not enough protein for me. I cant drink sweets very often but these are just right. If you want a sweet treat these are a good option instead of a milk shake. They are pretty good mixed with coffee for a protein coffee :)
Julie M.
I have been having a lot of killer migraines lately, and haven't had much of an appetite so I ended up losing a lot of weight. I started drinking these in the morning just to try and make sure I was getting enough protein before I worked out. They don't have an absolutely amazing taste but I kind of expected that. A bit chalky
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I haven't tried the mocha one (that flavor is not for me lol) but I have tried the vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and strawberry banana and they're all pretty good! The vanilla is my favorite. I drink them in place of breakfast but I don't feel like they keep me full as long as I would like them to.
Mahayla P.
I drink one of these every morning with cereal and it's very filling, keeps me full until lunch. The mocha taste is very prominent too which I didn't expect but was surprised when it tasted almost like coffee.
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
For a protein drink...it's not one of my favorites. It's a little chalky for an "on the go" drink. I expect that out of protein shakes your make yourself. Also...not the super best flavor. Strawberry or Vanilla is a little better. But if you need a quick protein take I'd say try it out.
Nicole T.
Are these any good? I've been wanting to try them.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
What flavor is your favorite?
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Wonder if I could add skimmilk to make the texture thinner
Rebecca G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
How much sugar is in these drinks?
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Is this a hit or miss ? Compare flavor?