BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally flavored.

Courtney B.
Strasburg, VA
My first thought was "OMG a chocolate snack for 60 calories, I have to try!" After trying, I found myself disappointed, I myself think the "popped" crisp tastes funny.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
These are so yummy. It's just enough to get you through. My kids love these as a snack as well
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
I love this delight snack ! I love taking these after a work out or on the go snack to work
Leslie C.
Brooklyn
I love this snack. Its a good on the go snack. I love this one and the strawberry one too. Good for anytime of the day or night.