BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bar 9.5 oz: 6 - 1.59 oz bars 10g protein. 5g fiber Satisfies hunger longer Naturally & artificially flavored

Special K® Kellogg Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bar
  • "It's great for satisfying my sweet tooth and peanut butter craving too!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are perfect on the go & don't have that gritty taste most protein bars have." in 2 reviews
  • "No gritty after taste and god for a sweet tooth craving." in 2 reviews
  • "Has a great peanut butter flavor with a mix of chocolate." in 1 review
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I first purchased these at a gas station as I was on my way to work one day and forgot my breakfast. They're so damn delicious and very rich. The sugar could be less for a healthier diet, but they're a really good snack when you're craving something sweet.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I bought these as a quick breakfast option for myself.  As a mother of three I just don't have time to sit down and eat breakfast so I have to grab something on the go.  When I saw a commercial for these I wanted to try them out and have fallen in love.  These taste so good and have the protein I need to get me through to lunch.  My kids even love them.  My 9-year-old daughter took them to school for a snack after testing one week and all the kids loved them too.  I get mine at Walmart, but I am sure they are available at many different stores.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
It's hard to find a chocolate protein bar that isn't gross but this one is actually good. I routinely do the Special K challenge and replace two meals and two snacks with Special K products and I use this meal bar regularly. It's great for satisfying my sweet tooth and peanut butter craving too!
arleen r.
I remember when I started trying to better snacking wise these were my go to. They are convenient to throw in your purse so you have a snack throughout the day. It's been a while since I bought these but now thinking about them makes me want to run out and get a box.
Sandra A.
This is a delicious bar to have when you're crunched for time to have lunch. It fills you up with its delicious peanut butter taste. I have a box at my desk and end up eating them several times a week.
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
These are so great! i love the flavor, and i love that they keep me full - a great way to diet and keep your meals in check. i have them as a lunch and they hold me over way into the dinner hour
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really like these protein bars. Has a great peanut butter flavor with a mix of chocolate. Makes me feel like I'm getting a treat when actually I'm doing something good and healthy for myself.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
Just one protein bar alone fills me up! Very chewy CAUTION: (May hurt jaw) other than all the chewing, very tasty great flavor! Helps you to go at an ease while tasting like a candy bar! Love this!
Marissa G.
These are the best protein bars. They are perfect on the go & don't have that gritty taste most protein bars have. & they are much better for you than snickers and Reese's lol
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
These are so good I have a hard time reminding myself to only eat 1! Great price too. I keep the box at my desk at work for when that afternoon craving sneaks in.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
What's your favorite flavor?