BY SPECIAL K #83 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Berry Streusel Pastry Crisps.
New!
10 pastry crisps.
2 per pouch.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
100 calories per pouch.
5-0.88oz (25g) pouches.

Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried these for the first time today and they were SO delicious. For only being 100 calories they were SO yummy! The flavor was good and they were crispy but not too hard! I would love to try more of these because I did check online and noticed there there are multiple other flavors!
Emily S.
Birmingham, MI
I have this for breakfast at work all the time. Curbs my appetite till lunch time, low calories and taste great. Price is good, even more so if you can find it on sale at Kroger.
Lynnsey R.
These are great for breakfast on the go! They taste similar to pop tarts, but they are healthier for you. However it takes about two packs to fill me up. So I would recommend eating two packs or eating some fruit with them.
Sarah F.
I was scared to try this at first but I went ahead and bought them. They are a great anytime snack. They are now a staple on my shopping list
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
These Crisps are a great healthy snack option with lots of great flavors. I haven't tried them all yet, but I do love this berry flavor.
#nerdygirl ..
I love these. My mom doesn't buy these anymore because they are expansive and not very good for you. They taste great though.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Yo e probado estos productos y me parecen muy buenos, sobre todo para calmar algo el hambre en horas de trabajo o estudios.
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
Tastes great, easy and convienient breakfast, kids love them, low calorie...will definately be a staple purchase for me!
Melissa B.
Salisbury,MD
These are so light and tasty just a bit sweet. I do like the fact of calorie content and help with weight management.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
There ok not my favorite the flavor is kind of bland also dry if you don't have anything else to eat then eat them
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Products esta how you would use ?
Reihan i.
Is it filling? 😶 does it leave you rampaging through the pantry searching for food??