Special K® Kellogg Parmesan Sesame Multigrain Crackers with Quinoa uploaded by Amy E.Special K® Kellogg Parmesan Sesame Multigrain Crackers with Quinoa uploaded by Christina L.

BY SPECIAL K

Craving Something Crunchy? Satisfy That Midday Crunch Crave With Special K Parmesan Sesame Multigrain Crackers With Quinoa. Packed With Whole Wheat, Millet, Toasted Sesame Seeds And A Hint Of Parmesan Seasoning, You Won’t Believe How Yummy These 130-calorie Snacks Are.

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Sesame Seeds, Brown Rice Flour, Quinoa Flour, Sugar, Whole Oat Flour, Whole Grain Barley Flour, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Contains 2% Or Less Of Honey, Salt, Rice Bran, Wheat Flour, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast, Paprika, Buttermilk, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Whey, Sesame Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Citric Acid, Spices, Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Lactic Acid, Ground Celery Seed, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin,

Alayna M.
Yummy and healthy? Count me in! I keep a box of these by my bed at all times, when I wake up in the middle of the night to nurse my baby it’s nice having a healthy snack!
Jessy C.
This is a very creamy product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great
Fouad W.
Nashville
Really amazing and great product ever I think I have tried since I born Really amazing and great product ever I think I have tried since I born Really amazing and great product ever I think I have tried since I born
Lirian Beatriz R.
Tampa
Buena consistencia, exquisito sabor, al punto mejor dicho. Si pudiera dar mas estrellas lo haría. Como cualquier acompañante, es perfecto.
alyssa f.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the flavor of these! I've tried a few but this one is my favorite. It doesn't taste like a healthy cracker/chip alternative.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
These are the best crackers they fast so good so tasty and healthy full of flavor I love this brand they are so good with soup
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
These taste so freakin yummy! They make a great snack. You can eat with almost anything. At anytime of the day. A go to.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
Not my favorite they are good but u really can't taste the Parmesan u can really taste the sesame a lot of it.
Ashley M.
Huntsville, AR
Such a good, healthier snack. Could use more flavors. They stopped making my favorite. That was disappointing.
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
Such good flavor! Love the texture too. It's a staple in my pantry always. Can't do without.