BY SPECIAL K #41 in Flavored Water

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
These are so good! Since I cut meat out of my diet I will take protein any way I can get it! It was not today expensive and I like it more than other alternatives! Amazing! I would recommend this to anyone!
Kaila F.
Bowlus
I used to drink this all the time in high school and I still love it! Refreshing taste great for on the go and also after a workout, it's not expensive and I feel is a good quality product. I will keep buying it:)
Tabatha L.
These were hard to stomach. I was a bit disappointed. Packaging was convenient and easy to carry. The flavor was not stellar. It left a strange after taste and I'd likely not purchase this again. Not my first pick
Gabriella C.
Belleville , KS
Great tasty alternative to soda pop and juice. Easy to take on the go too, always keep one stashed in my purse and diaper bag. It would be nice if there were more flavors available at my local store though.
sandra G.
Fort Worth, TX
Special k is my best friend it has all in the low calorie cereal, bars, and snacks to help us on or lose weight
Special K Fruit Crisps 10 Pack Strawberry
Gina Z.
I've recently discovered this it takes the edge off hunger it taste amazing I always carry at least 2 packs in my purse . Love the different flavors but this one has to be my favorite.
Taylor K.
I like the strawberry, but I dislike the kiwi. I eat it for breakfast about 2 times a week because it's so expensive. It's supposedly very healthy for you too. Which may account for the taste of the kiwi.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
This is like an upgrade to your water that little somthing that's keeps u drinking all the time. It helps me and my husband to drink more water and I like that
La Toya W.
Carrollton, TX
I love strawberry kiwi, but this didn't cut it for me. This taste like cough medicine to me!! I had to tweak it to add to the taste. Not a fan.
maria v.
If you're a person like me who does not like the natural water this is an excellent endulsante without as many calories and very rich flavors