Special K® Kellogg Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Chewy Snack Bars uploaded by Peggy C.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing the crispy, chewy charm of Special K® snack bars.100 calories of yum.

Alex S.
CA
These are my favorite bars! I prefer these to my old favorites, the Fiber One Bars. These aren't too pricey, and taste great. When I first tried these, I didn't expect them to be very good, but they are! They're not overly sweet or artificial. They taste wholesome and delicious, and I highly recommend these as snacks.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love chewy snack bars and how this is my first time and I really love pomegranate and rolled oats and dark chocolate and is very delicious and not disappointed at all and is a great taste ...
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
For 100 calories, this bar packs a hell of a punch. Im some what of a plain Jane but I actually like the flavor combo. I purchased a box on sale to try (2 for $5 deal) A huge con is the 8 grams of sugar in each bar. It would be great with less sugar.
Gladelina M.
Boston, MA
These are my new go to snack. I just love them. They aren't to sweet, or hard. I do wish they had a little more chocolate but you can never have enough. Also the chocolate isn't bitter. My kids enjoy them as well.
Danielle M.
Utica, NY
These are my absolute favorite go to snack during the work day. I love pomegranates and dark chocolate and with only 100 calories they don't destroy my diet. Plus they travel well when I'm going somewhere!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Great flavor and only 100 calories! I eat these as a mid morning snack or a quick breakfast option if I'm running late. They are sold at Harris teeter and are around $3/box.
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
I love this bar, seriously, is perfect for having a mid day snack, i eat this like two times a week and is very delicious, the price is very low, smells delicious the pomegranate flavor is omg, divine, i recommend this, is a great mix of chocolat and fruits.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
This chocolate pomegranate bars are so delicious! I absolutely love the flavor! It is just so delicious with the pomegranate and the chocolate! You can even tell you are eating something healthy. I would recommend for people who are on the go and want to eat something healthy.
Onix M.
Dark chocolate and pomegranate is an excellent flavor. These snack bars are very tasteful. I will purchase again. I eat them often, they are sold at the shop at my university. I buy them when I want a snack between meals.
Tamara H.
Lawton, OK
Very healthy, and delicious. The rich chocolate taste was very sweet but not over bearing. I haven't bought it after the first time but its really good