Special K® Kellogg Cookies & Creme Pastry Crisps

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Special K Cookies & Creme Pastry Crisps: 100 calories per pouch Kosher

Special K® Kellogg Cookies & Creme Pastry Crisps
  • "Its so chocolately and rich and satisfies my sweet tooth and helps me keep on track with my diet." in 1 review
  • "A low calorie way to indulge so you don't feel like your totally messing up your diet!" in 1 review
Alyssa S.
Taylor, MI
This is great snack that you can throw in purse and go on there run.  They are a light snack and help crave that sweet tooth without giving you all the calories of eating sweets.  They also run for a decent price.  I would totally recommend for someone who likes sweets.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these!!! The taste better than Oreos and are healthy! Only 100 calories for two bars!!! Definitely exceeded my expectations! These are the perfect snacks as they are filling yet low in calories and full in good ingredients!
Mary L.
Philadelphia, PA
I just tried this for the first time last night! This was such a satisfying snack with little calories! It taste fantastic and not like any other low calorie snack! If your trying to lose weight or maintain weight I suggest adding this to your pantry!
Cassandra C.
Austin , TX
THESE THINGS TASTE EXACTLY LIKE OREOS. I love that they are like a single serving of Oreos you can grab and go with. Not sure if it is better priced or better calorie count than Oreos but it is definitely tasty :)
Sharon H.
Clendenin, WV
When you need something chocolate without all the fat and calories I turn to Special K pastry crisps in cookies and crème because of its delicious flavor and crispy airy texture that I love. Its so chocolatey and rich and satisfies my sweet tooth and helps me keep on track with my diet. Love these!
Taahirah J.
Briarwood, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can i just say how amazing these things are. I don't even need to eat special k, i just buy them because they are absolutely yummy! tastes just like a chocolatey treat, but with half the calories & sugar!
Marianne M.
Ravenel, SC
These are my go-to snack for days at work! They are delicious and give me what I need for a chocolate craving. They are kind of like a thin pop tart, except crisp like a filled cracker.
Rachel P.
These taste so good! Warning: they are quite thin but there are two of them. They are a good size for 100 calorie snacks and they taste really good. I would recommend these again.
Krista S.
I just got these and I'm obsessed! Not only does it taste like an Oreo but it's crunchy unlike a poptart. Highly recommend. I want to try all the flavors as soon as possible!
Emily S.
Low in calorie, but high in delight! This is the perfect light snack to take with you when you're on your way to work or when you've got the post-gym workout munchies.
Jennifer B.
Fredonia, NY
Is there aspartame in this snacks?