BY SPECIAL K #92 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nourishing multi-grain blend with quinoa.

Tabitha H.
Conway, AR
If I could give it a 2.5, I would. This Kellogg's Special K hot cereal is so-so. Like most things you prepare in the microwave, it just has a paste-like texture to it. I took a chance when I purchased it, but I ended up not having breakfast that morning. If you can handle weird textures, I'd say try it. The cereal really does smell amazing, but I couldn't get past the texture to really know the taste.
LEAR24797 Kimberly H.
Miami, FLORIDA
Kellogg's Special K Cinnamon Pecan Cereal is really good! I did not know what to expect since I had not really eaten Special K before. It was a great surprise! The flakes are very tasty-they are sweet, but not too sweet, and have a great cinnamon flavor! I love that they are healthy and so full of flavor. The pecans are a nice size and really complement the cinnamon flavor. This is a great cereal!
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
LOOOVEEEE this on the go cup of oatmeal! It is perfectly balanced and it tastes so delicious. The only thing I do not like is that it is a bit pricey. I do wait until I can get a coupon so that I can get a better price on these items. Other than that the flavors are Devine.
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
I used to purchase these grab and go cups at the cafeteria at my college to start my day in morning classes. I don't have a need for them as much any more, but think it is a nutritious option for some one on the go and in a lifestyle that needs quick and convenient.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I give this average rating because when I got it, made it and then took my first bite I didn't realize it had raisins in it. I don't like raisins. If it had other toppings with it, more people would buy it. I would buy it again, if I find some with no raisins. Its good either way.
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
A wonderful little cup of deliciousness... It's great when I'm pressed for time in the morning on my way in to work. Just toss it in my lunch bag, and heat it up when I get to work and have breakfast at my desk. What a great boost for my mornings to get my day started.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
Absolutely cant go wrong with this buy!!i love my kellogs hot cereal they have great flavors and i do enjoy them very much. Its a must have i recommend it its easy and fast to grab and go very healthy and filling i love it and it keeps me good and full !
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I always loved the combination of cinnamon and raisin. When I saw this I had to try it. I can't get enough of it. The flavors and textures all mixed together make me want more and more. Definitely go try this!!
Stephanie F.
Special K cinnamon raisin pecan hot cereal is so yummy. When your on the run in the morning you just make yourself one of these and you're set very healthy not too pricey they come in singles. I would totally recommend it for the mommy on the go
Karen G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this cereal because it's easy to take with you on the go and especially because it has raisins and pecans at the top so you can add to your cereal. It's really good I recommend trying it out. I will definitely buy over and over again.