BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's special k chocolatey pretzel bars 6 pk

Sunny M.
Philadelphia, PA
STOP ok these are literally my favorite snack in the world! They are so tasty, so easy to eat and are healthy! The chocolate and pretzel just blend together so well, and the bar is nice and soft, not like those hard bars that get stuck in your teeth. I buy this every time I'm out!
J M.
These are for when you crave something sweet & salty for on the go snacking. They're like rice cereal mixed with pretzel pieces & sugar & chocolate - sweet & salty & crispy. I wish they didn't have artificial falvoring & coloring though.
Lydia S.
You know it's definitely not the most healthy special k product, but it's so good. I'm allergic to nuts so this was a great option for me. You can always find them for free at kroger with your kroger plus card coupons
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
I have a love-hate relationship with granola bars, and this one comes out in the middle of the pack. I live sweet and salty combinations, and the pretzel pairs very well with the chocolate! The size, in my opinion, is a bit too small and doesn't fill my stomach as much as I would wish. But for a simple pick-me-up snack, it's a pretty great option!

I will admit I still prefer Nature Valley sweet and salty granola bars, but this is a decent alternative that is a bit more affordable!
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
These are one of my favorite special k bars, they are so good!! They really satisfy your craving for something sweet and salty, with only 100 calories, a great choice!
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite snack. They are perfect for the mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack at work. They are delicious and low in calories. They are a little pricey so whenever I find a deal on them I make sure to take advantage of it.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
My family and I love these they are the best sweet and salty snacks without all the calories. I do agree with Elizabeth H. on wanting more in a box. I only buy Special K when it on sale and when I have great coupons. BAM.
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This is my go-to snack when I am working//in school. It is low calories, delicious, and the perfect mix of salty + sweet. If you are looking for something to fulfill your sweet tooth, but do not want the extra calories, this bar is the way to go!
Alexis P.
Kilmarnock, VA
This is definitely a really good snack to turn to when you want something sweet or salty. It is even better because it has both, and for a small amount of calories. And if you find them at the right place they aren't so expensive either.
Shannon D.
This is such a good bar! I got one in a box from Fabfitfun as a sample and it was so good that I went out and bought a box. Just the right amount of chocolate and salt without it being overbearing.