BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Special K Chocolate Caramel Protein Meal Bars: Includes one bonus meal bar Gives you the protein your body needs throughout your day Delicious option to help you stay on track with your weight management goals 10g protein 5g fiber

Letisha P.
Hinesville, GA
My mother and I bought these one time for a road trip and they were delicious. They were the perfect snack. Not too sweet and seemed to fill us up or a while. Great for roadtrips so that we didn't have to stop every time we were hungry!
Stephanie D.
I love these, I've been trying out a lot of different bars for meal replacements and snack options on those really busy days. These are really good taste wise, and definitely curbs the appetite for a while.
Nicole T.
These heavenly little meal bars are sooooo good! I'm not too fond of cereal or granola bars but I was so hungry at work one day and a coworker handed me one of these bars and it was amazing. It took care of my hunger and my sweet tooth! I definitely recommend:)
Christina K.
Definitely tasty, but I felt like they are bit too sweet to be eating constantly. I do like these cereal bars though, they're convenient, but are a bit guilt-inducing!
Elijah Noelle D.
Kingwood, TX
My friend bought these and wow!! Talk about a hunger crusher!!! Really good and really calms down the appetite between meals!!!
Melly s.
These are amazing little bars and so good made with cereal fruit and chocolate and caramel veryyyy good
Allison S.
These taste okay not my favorite flavor but it taste all right a little sweet
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
They are good not my favorite snap but it sure is healthy
Good for everyone
Anisha R.
Taste delicious and can be used as breakfast or even a snack! Easy to take to work or out for a snack, as well as tasting incredible